Prologue: Regret Part II

Ayanopapa POV:

I hate myself.

Whenever i look at my reflection, i feel nothing but rage. Even the mirror in my office was shattered.

My incompetence has made Kiyomi died. I'm nothing but a disgusting creature.

But my dream is not completely impossible yet. It's just that my humanity must be shattered in order to complete this dream.

The Perfect Japan.

In that fantasy, if you pick a random person of Tokyo or everywhere else in Japan, their ability can compete with any genius in other countries.

The fantasy where the most ordinary person can become perfect.

The fantasy where Japan has unlimited potential and strength.

But to make that fantasy come true, i must have a genius successor. No, Japan must need a genius leader.

And i have the perfect candidate for this job.

...

...

...

White Room, 12 years ago.

- Are you sure about this Professor?

- As i remember, you don't have the right to oppose my choices, right?

- But professor, increasing the difficulty is one thing i can understand, but enlisting your son in there, how can it be good anyway?

- If he survive that hellish training, he will be better than ever. If he can't, then it will be it. Get back to your work, the next week is the first training week for the 4th Demonic Generation.

- Yes professor...

- Now, tell me. How is the status of this generation?

- There are many potential subjects professor. Their physical ability are beyond the previous generations.

- It's that so?

Well, this generation is truly extraodinary. I think i should step in.

- In this generation, i will be the main instructor.

- Are you sure professor?

- 100% sure. Do you have any opinion?

- No professor.

And then he left the room.

I don't want him to fail. So if i can get a hand down on him, he may survive.

But that's just maybe.

White Room, 7 years ago.

- Well, is the boy still alive?

- Well Professor, if you are talking about your son, then, he hasn't only survived, he has grown. At the start he is near the red line, now he is one of the best subjects. With this rate, he will be the best student in this generation with no doubt.

- Heh, what made his change?

- First of all, you should see this video. This happened 4 months ago.

*Video start*

"Line up!"

Everyone lined up a straight line. It was the end of the day and they are all about to be dismissed.

Suddenly, a boy with green eyes and bluish hair started having trouble breathing. Eventually, he collapsed to the ground.

Other kids were panicking. However they were too scared to help.