Vol 2 - Episode 6: Operation Delta Part 2

3rd POV:

And then, Operation Delta starts.

7:00 AM.

- Hurry up, Ike!

Yamauchi, spread his towel, pretend to change clothes, while Ike crouch in front of the vent. Ike take out the RC car and screwdriver set that he'd wrapped in the towel and remove the floor vent's metal fittings. He immediately put the RC car inside the vent and start operating it. The RC car come equipped with a penlight. It rolled forward, transmitting footage of the path ahead, which the monitor displayed faintly.

- Damn it ... just like i thought, it's dark as hell!

With only the penlight for illumination, the visibility on the monitor was getting worse. Even so, the RC car moved forward, little by little, toward the light that lay ahead. "Luckily", the RC's camera can still see everything in front of it.

- Alright, just a little further! - Ike, trying to hold back, say in joy.

The monitor now displayed the locker room. Although the image quality was terrible, Ike, Yamauchi and Sotomura could see Horikita and the others clearly. Their plan, was succeed. Or at least, for now.

- Hey, show me too Kanji. I can't see it at all!

- Show me too please!

At this rate, Yamauchi and Sotomura would clearly cause suspicion.

- We can record this. Just be patient.

- R...right. Sorry Kanji.

...

Let's leave the horny guys.

Well, time for the girls.

...

In the girls' locker room.

Horikita glances briefly at Kushida but didn't answer. Meanwhile, Kushida's attention shifted to someone who'd just entered the locker room.

- Oh Karuizawa-san! Good morning! You also came here to hang out ?

- What a coincidence! We are here to swim too!

Kushida couldn't hide her big surprise (or at least her public persona said so).Karuizawa, in fact, seldom swim during classes.

- By the way, Sakura-san, this is the first time you hang out with us, right ? Do you like to swim ?

- No ... it's not that ... It's just that Ayanokouji-kun invited me so ...

- Hehe, so Ayanokouji really care about you.

- Heh ?!

When Kushida, Karuizawa and Sakura change clothes, there are some more people come in the locker room.

- This is the last day the pool open. I'm sure that nearly everyone come, Suzuki-san!

- Sure, Ichinose-san. By the way ...

- Huh ?

- From when was your breasts so big like that ?

- "From when" what ? Eto ... I think it's from the last year at junior high. It just got bigger and bigger ... Did it cause any problem ?

Shizuku, looks curiously at Ichinose.

- No ... I think i just understand why you caused so much attention from the boys.

In fact, Shizuku was a little jealous.

- (To herself) I wish i got that size. By the way ...

Shizuku immediately look up to the vent. Although the RC is hid very well, Shizuku already saw the faint visible camera's lens.