Vol 1 - Episode 5: The Emotions He Doesn't Know

After the 3rd day, my club continue its success.

I earn another 5 million points, and at the final day of the club festival, my club was downvoted so much that i must close it way sooner than it was expected.

But now, i'm famous and have a lot of points.

Now my points is:

7,749,000 + 5,000,000 = 12,749,000 points

Checking the school's forum, there are lots of topic talking about me.

But there is someone i must talk to first.

"Private chat: Horikita Manabu

Horikita-senpai: So how was it Ayanokouji-kun ?

Me: You know how was it right ? How should i say, success or failure ?

Horikita-senpai: Just kidding. I think your club should be considered "your investment". Used your talents as a bait for them to give you points, that's definitely a smart move.

Me: Cunning may be better than smart. But anyway, thank you Horikita-senpai.

Horikita-senpai: You are welcome. By the way, since your club were closed by the massive downvotes from the 2nd-year and 3rd-year students, i have no choice but to disband that club. Don't worry, the points you earned will still be your. And this school will name your club as the most successful club in the history of this school.

Me: Thank you senpai."

So that was it huh. I guess that i have won too many challenges that the students can't accept that fact. But it can't be helped. If my father know that i lost a challenge, he would shout at me real hard.

Now, let's check the forum.

"HOT NEW: Ayanokouji Kiyotaka has won too many challenges so the students from 2nd and 3rd year have downvoted his club, result in the club was disbanded."

"Anonymous1: Lmao

Anonymous2: Now that damn club is gone. I don't need to spend my f**king points like a clown.

Arisu: Fufufu.

Mr.kuku1910: Now i wonder what trick did he hide to win every single challenges, kukuku.

IkeKanji: Just what field is he not good with ?

..."

So i'm famous like never i was. Can't say i'm not excited.

Suddenly.

The TV in my room has a notification.

"EMERGENCY: CALLING RECEIVED

CALLER: Professor Ayanokouji"

I command to the TV:

- Call accepted.

The curtains close immediately.

And then ...

- Long time no see, Kiyotaka.

- Calling me at this time, is there something emergency ?

- Nothing particular. Just want to see you.

- I know you miss me very much, but is it necessary ?

- Yes.