A Glimpse Into The Future: Empress VS The Kings

- Now, we welcome Grandmaster Sakayanagi Arisu, come to the arena!

My friend, now is too weak to walk with a cane, sitting in a wheelchair, under my care.

- Hello, Mangus Carlsen and Hikaru Nakamura. It's a honor to have a match against you two.

- Can't say we are not interested. Right at the first time you entered World Chess Championship, you just simply destroyed everyone right here. Even "the cheater" couldn't escape that fate.

- Was beaten by him before, don't you ever doubt in my chess ? "Chess speaks for itself", doesn't it ?

- Your style is not Stockfish-like. Pure positional, but you can quickly change to tactical and fast-pace. Stockfish can't do that. You can play risky to win, Stockfish can't.

Magnus Carlsen, appreciated her style.

This will be the final challenge, to decide the champion.

- And you, are Ayanokouji Kiyotaka, isn't it ?

- Yes, it's me.

- Way different from your friend, your move are just beyond crazy. You play really like a machine, but you indeed didn't cheat. We simply can't believe it.

- Hikaru Nakamura, i believe that Magnus Carlsen, your friend, once said that he could predict 15 moves into the future ?

- Yes. But does it matter ?

- I can foresee double the moves he can. That's the reason.

The entire arena, froze because of my claim.

- Since i can't prove that you cheat in anyway, unlike Hans Niemann, we believe you for now.

- You can scan me anytime you want, the result will be the same.

The training from White Room has allowed me to play like a real grandmaster. And after graduating from ANHS, i trained myself even harder, allowed me to play fair and square against an engine. It's lucky that my ELO is still undetermined.

- So, should we play ?

- Let's not waste any more time, the audience are being compressed just because of this tension.

- Before that ...

I disrupt them.

- Arisu, can you hear me for a little ?

- Yes ...

- This will be the hardest challenge you have ever faced. Unlike me, you are facing a duo, and because of that fact, they will unlikely make a mistake. Be careful, and bring the crown home.

- Thank you, Kiyotaka.

World Chess Championship 2029 - Qualified Match: 120 minutes

(White) Sakayanagi Arisu VS Magnus Carlsen + Hikaru Nakamura (Black)

Sakayanagi Arisu's ELO: 2999

Ayanokouji Kiyotaka's ELO: 3000+ (Undetermined due to the lack of chess matchs)

Ayanokouji Kiyotaka's TRUE ELO: 3412

Magnus Carlsen's ELO: 2953

Hikaru Nakamura's ELO: 2927

(Sakayanagi will have Ayanokouji's help in 5 moves only)

1. d4 f5!?

The Dutch Defense.

They are not the strongest duo without a reason

They are not the strongest duo without a reason. They have skills, enough skills to be confident to play Dutch Defense against Arisu. They know that she is the best at Queen's Gambit, and Dutch Defense, naturally avoid that gambit from the start.

But little did they know ...

- We are too used to Dutch.

Full will be on Epilogue: Empress VS The Kings

Hello, it's me.

To not make my readers waiting for too long, i decide to make a small series "A Glimpse Into The Future", where i will leak out some part of the future of the main characters. Because i'm busy at university, my writting speed will be way slower.

So stay focus, because the next chapters will be more interesting than what you have seen till now.