It has been more than a month since King Hui's treason attempt failed, and Huangfu Jin has been locked up for more than 30 days. At this time, he saw Emperor Pingwu appearing in a glamorous and imposing manner, and he didn't get up, just sat like that.

Now King Hui no longer looked the dapper and elegant man he once was as a royal. He looked just like the other prisoners in the prison, dirty, haggard, frail and full of the smell of death. Zhang Ping glanced at the current Son of Heaven, who had turned into such a miserable state, needless to say it must be the result of the special care he had received from the man next to him.

There is no need to beat or punish. As long as the prince, who was once so high, gets the same treatment as ordinary prisoners, a few rotten meals, a few slaps in the face, insults, insects, rats and stinking cells, plus the prison, which is full of darkness and despair, this kind of fall from heaven to hell will take away a person's spirit even his dignity, in no time.

"All retire." Emperor Pingwu waved his hand behind him, and the guards and jailers obeyed the order and withdrew silently.

"Second brother, you seem to be doing well."

"Thanks to you " Huangfu Jin said in a gloomy way," when will you ask me to be beheaded? "

"Well... " Emperor Pingwu thought for a while," why would you think I will kill you? "

Huangfu Jin's eyes couldn't help jumping, and he slowly said, "one mountain can't bear two tigers. "

"Ha! "Huangfu Jie shook his head and said with a smile," it turns out that the second brother is a tiger. No wonder he didn't have a chance with the throne. After all, only the dragon can take the throne, right? "

Huangfujin was so angry that her pupils shrank. "You don't have to come here to show off your power. I've lost. I dare to bear the consequences! "

"Consequences? What are the consequences? "

"No other option beside death. Ugly four, don't go too far! "

"You want to die? If that's the case, I have no choice but to let you go," he said.
Huangfu Jie smiled helplessly and turned back to Zhang Ping, who was beside him, and said, "Really, for the sake of our brotherhood, I wanted him to guard the imperial tomb. But he had to ask to die. Not bad for a high-minded and proud second brother, a noble man who can be killed but not humiliated.

"You'll let me go?" Huangfu Jin didn't believe it at all.

"You can also try re-recruiting your troops and see if you can fulfill your dream of becoming emperor." Huangfu Jie looked indifferent.

Huangfu Jin froze, and his expression was a little dumbfounded. After all, it was normal for a man who thought he was certain to die will not believe his ears when he suddenly heard that he didn't have to die and that the other party was going to give him his freedom.

King Hui was worthy of his name, He quickly responded with a sneer and said, "Now that the world is in your hands and you have been handed the throne by the father himself, what can I, a rebellious son, do even if I can get out?

"Ha ha, second brother, are you showing weakness to me? "Huangfu Jie's condescending and sarcastic smile really made people uncomfortable.

But Huangfu Jin actually endured, " I have three things to ask you. I hope you can answer them. This way I can die with understanding even if I die.

  "You ask." Huangfu Jie was being generous. Last night's Zhang Ping made him ...... very happy. Usually when the sexual desire is fully satisfied, and even some dark desires that cannot be said can be realized, the man is always in a good mood, and he will behave much better than usual.