Love with the Perfect Neighbor(5)

Please read my note at the end!

____________________________________________________________________________

Love with the Perfect Neighbor

~~~

Recap:

Chris' *POV*

"She's just wicked hot and I think she's into me." I folded my hands behind my head and watched a million expressions flash over her face.

~~~

Chapter 5

Chris' *POV*

"Clarissa?!" Reggie hissed. "You like Clarissa?" I tried my best to keep the smirk off my face. I had to keep up the innocent charade or this wouldn't work. Though her being jelous was kind of a turn on.

"What?" I asked innocently. I cocked my head to the side and gave her a confused look. "Something wrong with her?" Her expression softened a bit as she realized she was yelling at me for no reason. She sighed gentley and looked at her desk pretending to be interested in a math problem.

"I just thought you had better taste than that." she said wisfully as liking Clarissa was a tragedy. This girl was a real actress.

"And how would you know my type?" I tried to keep my tone as light as possible. She crinkled her nose and bit her lip delicately. It made her look unbelievably sexy.

"Well first of all Clarissa is a step down for anyone. You are way too hot for her. Besides if you heard the stories about Clarissa you wouldn't want to go near that walking STD machine." She rolled her eyes. On any other guy this would have been the perfect move. Not only did she compliment me, but she tore another girl down which showed she was jelous. Again on any other guy this would have been the perfect move. Hell on me a few years ago this would have been good, but not now. I've seen this manuver a hundred times. It's boring. I think Reggie can do a lot better.

Reggie's *POV*

I thought this would be so easy. I'm using all my school girl tricks that work on all the other guys. This guy is better that I thought.

"I don't think Clarissa's like that." he shook his head slowly and stared at the back of her head

with lust."She's like the head of the debutant society. She would never have an STD."

"Debutant society." I scoffed. "So boring. Hang out with me and I'll show you where the real fun is around this town." I raised an eyebrow suggestively.

He opened his mouth to speak but was cut off by the bell ringing loudly.

"Saved by the bell." he said with a smirk. "I'll take you up on that offer sometime." He winked at me. Then he gathered his stuff and walked out the door.

_______________________________

Sorry about the late update. I have a legitimate excuse this town. My computer broke. So now I have to update on my iPod. This is gonna be really annoying, but I'm still gonna update. They just won't be coming as often or as long as I like but they will still be coming. Please excuse my any spellingor grammar mistakes.

Vote and comment!

Thank you!