But boy was I wrong. He chained my hands together and led me to an open room near the dungeon I was in. It took my eyes a second to adjust to the darkness, but I wish they didn't.

In the center of the room lied a pile of limp, bloody bodies. Zelda, Mipha, Urbosa, Daruk, and Revali. I felt tears form in my eyes. But soon, my sadness turned to rage.

I fell to my knees, tears pouring out like waterfalls. I looked back up at Ganon, then stood up angrily. Anger, guilt, sadness, all built up over the years. I finally snapped.

"I'LL KILL YOU!" I screamed, pain in my voice. I pounced on top of him and started punching his face repeatedly, eventually breaking the handcuffs. "YOU SON OF A BITCH I'LL MAKE YOU SUFFER!" I continued to punch him.

He seemed completely taken off guard, but after a while he was weak. I grabbed a nearby weapon that had been dropped by one of the dead guards and stabbed him repeatedly, screaming and crying during the process.

Once I was sure he was dead, I stabbed him one last time. Blood stained my face, tunic, and pants but I didn't care. I then turned to my dead friends, and my anger immediately turned back into sadness.

I slowly approached them, dropping to my knees. I pressed my forehead against the ground and started pounding my fist against the cold hard floor while I screamed. "WHY! FUCKING WHY!" My throat was on fire from screaming, my head hurt, everything felt dizzy.

Something in the pile made a noise, but I was too busy screaming and crying to notice. "..L-.ink?" I heard a familiar. soothing voice. I immediately shot up, tears still pouring out of my eyes.

"Link..? Is..that you?" Someone in the pile spat, sounding weak as ever. I immediately got up go see who was talking, and to my surprise, Revali lied there with his eyes wide opened, with a pained look.

I stood in shock. Is he really alive? But I saw him get shot.. "R—-.eva..li..?" I managed to soit out. I was surprised that I could scream all that, but couldn't even quietly blurt out my boyfriends name.

I saw a faint smile appear on his face. He looked weak, and needed medical assistance. I picked up his limp body bridal style and sprinted to the medicine cabinet.

I set him down and frantically searched. No...no... AHA! I pulled out a fairy tunic and flicked the cork off. I poured half of the bottle on Revali's wounds, rubbing it in. I then made him drink the other half.

I watched him for a few seconds. He was unresponsive at first, and I felt like breaking down right there and then. But then hr started coughing.

My eyes lit up. He's okay! Before he could even speak, I ran to him and hugged him tight. "I love you too, Link.." He blurted out weakly.

He then started looking around. "Where...Where are the others..?" He asked. I looked down at my feet, tears forming in my eyes.

"Oh...Right.." He looked down as well. He seemed to remember pretty fast. I then hugged him once again, breaking down and sobbing. Surprisingly, he started sobbing as well. Our friends are dead, and it's my fault.

If only I was quick enough. If I were able to beat those Lynels, If I didn't forget about April 9th, then none of this would have happen. Father was right, I am useless, and only cause problems.

MUAHAHAHAHA IM SO MEAN >:)

Anyways, felt a bit better today. Your guys's support made me want to write until my thumbs fell off. I cannot thank you guys enough!

Also just a quick rant, I literally got dresscoded today for wearing a hoodie with the name Richard on it???

Also, cat reveal

THE STORY IS NOT OVER FOLKS

Art belongs to ayayyuki on DeviantArt!

1276 Words