The Plan That Will Fix Us All

Revali's POV

I woke up to giggling and laughing. My eyes opened heavily. I tried to sit up to see what the commotion was about, but I was brought back down by something heavy on my chest. I looked down to see Link, fast asleep on my chest.

I blushed. Oh shit, did I really sleep with Link? I gently pushed him off and sat up, rubbing my eyes. "So, the lovebird finally awakens from his slumber." Urbosa teased, the others giggled. My face instantly flushed up. "I-I'm not a lovebird!" I protested. "Yeah, sure. Just tell him about how much you fancy him." Zelda snickered, causing the others to burst out laughing.

"I-I DONT FANCY HIM! He had a nightmare, and it was disturbing my beauty sleep!" I crossed my arms and looked away stubbornly. "A nightmare? That's unusual.." Zelda put a hand up to her chin, as if she was thinking. "I've known Link ever since we were kids. He never had any nightmares unless something bad was going to happen." Zelda was in deep thought. I felt the atmosphere get serious, too serious.

"WELL, THE LITTLE GUY DID JUST DEFEAT GANON ALL BY HIMSELF NOT LONG AGO. IT MUST HAVE MESSED HIM UP." Daruk tried to lighten the mood, but only made it worse. "That is true.. Revali, did he tell you anything about his nightmare?" Mipha asked.

"Well, he said something about being alone, and watching Ganon abduct Zelda. Then he said some voices were calling him worthless. Something like that." I sat down on a nearby chair, not wanting to look too deep into the situation.

"Hm, well Daruk might be right. Although, he did save me. It wouldn't make sense that it was how he felt currently. We should be on high alert, just in case." Zelda seemed cautious. She usually thought of the worst case scenarios. "We shouldn't stress it too much. Plus, we need to work on rebuilding Hyrule." Urbosa reminded.

Just as Urbosa finished speaking, I heard Link groan. I looked over to him to see him half-awake. "Good morning, sleepyhead!" Zelda went up to him and ruffled his hair. A wave of jealousy rushed over me, but I ignored it. "How was your cuddle-session with Revali?" Urbosa teased once more, causing Link's face to turn bright red.

"WE WEREN'T CUDDLING!" I said defensively. "Oh yeah? We have pictures!" Zelda pulled out the Sheikah Slate, showing pictures of us cuddling. "H-HEY! Ever heard of minding your own business?!" I tried to gran the Sheikah Slate, but fell on my face when Zelda threw it to Mipha. Causing Link to laugh. Fuck, his laugh is adorab- AH NO WHAT AM I THINKING!

About an hour later of teasing and pure torture, it was finally time to discuss how we would rebuild Hyrule. "Daruk, you and the Gorons will rebuild the walls." Daruk nodded. I was surprised when he didn't shout something like "WILL DO, ZELDA!"

"Mipha, you and the Zora will be in charge of patching up any walls or floors." Mipha quietly nodded, as usual.

"Urbosa, you and the Gerudo will be in charge of decorating. I know how well you guys are when it comes to decoration." Urbosa smiled. "It will be my honor." She replied.

"Finally, Revali. You and the Rito will be in charge of delivering supplies and messages." I scoffed, I should have expected that.

"Me and Link will go around supervising and helping however we can." Zelda stood up, brushing her pants off as she was sitting on the floor for a while.

We all stood up after her, prepared to leave. "Well, everyone go back to their village to deliver the message. We need all the help we can get." Zelda ordered as she walked out of the room, Link following behind her.