Heroes Reunited

Link's POV

About a month had passed since I beat Vah Naboris. Infact, I had beaten every Divine Beast, except for one. Vah Medoh.

I desperately rode my horse to Rito Village, running over any monster that tried to get in my way. I was desperate. I don't exactly know why I wanted to see Revali so badly. I know he liked me all those years ago, but I never knew how I felt about him back then.

I arrived at the village. I admired its beauty for about 10 seconds before I actually started walking into the village. I immediately looked for the Rito that was in charge.

It didn't take me long to find the elder, Kaneli. I entered his room. "Why, hello there." He said in a welcoming voice. He seemed confused when I didn't say anything, but then noticed the Sheikah Slate. "My, my! Is that what I think it is? A Sheikah Slate?" I nodded, answering his question. "Well! Then you must be one of the Champions!....Although, they are all dead....Then you must be one of their descendants!" I mentally facepalmed. This is the first person who doesn't know who I am. I thought.

A few seconds of silence passed before the elder spoke again. "We have an issue. Teba and Harth tried to defeat the Divine Beast, but failed. Although Teba is unharmed, Harth is wounded. I am afraid Teba is at the Flight Range preparing another attack on Vah Medoh." The elder continued. "Please, I know this is much to ask. But could you please fight and defeat that evil Divine Beast?" The elder sounded upset. I could tell he desperately wanted the Divine Beast gone, and that he cared for his people. Without hesitation, I nodded. I ran off before letting the elder speak again.

As I rushed to the Flight Range, I felt excited. I wasn't sure why, since I didn't feel like this while defeating the other Divine Beasts. Maybe I did like Revali back then.

I arrived at the Flight Range, where a white Rito sat. Teba. I ran up to him. "Listen, kid. You can't be here. I am going to defeat that Divine Beast." Teba said, not looking at me. I only stared at him. Silence passed for a few seconds until he looked up at me. He looked as if he wanted to say something, but then closed his mouth again. "Fine, I guess a little but of help will be fine."

He stood up and sighed. He signaled for me to get on his back, which i did. "I will fly you up there. There should be enough updrafts up there for you to stay in the air. Shoot at the glowing bulbs. Doing that will break the barrier." He instructed as he lifted us into the air.

He let go of me as soon as we were close enough. I quickly pulled out my paraglider and let the updrafts keep me up. I shot at all of the bulbs, eventually breaking the barrier.

I noticed Teba getting closer to me. "You're on your own now. I was hit." He showed me where he had gotten shot, then quickly dashed back to Rito Village. I was beyond excited. Revali, here I come.

Revali's POV

I watched as Link and another Rito shot at the bulbs that were holding up the barrier around Vah Medoh. C'mon Link, you can do it! I wanted to shout, but I couldn't. I was stuck on Vah Medoh, as a ghost that only Windblight could hear and see. Although, each time I tried to talk to him would result in him trying to kill me again.

I suddenly snapped out of my trance when the barrier broke. Yes! I quickly ran to the platform where Link landed. I could finally talk to him since he was on the Divine Beast, although he can't see me.

"Well, Well, Well. What do we have here?" My voice echoed throughout the Divine Beast. "The hero of Hyrule. If you want to beat this Divine Beast, you'll need a map of it. Although, I'm sure you can't get to the first terminal." I teased, oh how I missed teasing him and seeing his reaction. The way he reacted to my words was always adorable, and still is.

An hour passed, and he had gotten the last terminal. "Wow! I'm surprised you got this far. Now all that is remaining is the main control unit." Worry suddenly started piling up. Link would have to fight Windblight, the one who had murdered me 100 years ago. What if he doesn't beat it? What if he gets hurt? My thoughts were interrupted when I heard a loud roar. Windblight has been released.

"C-careful now! That thing killed me, although it was only because my wing slipped." I tried not to sound worried as I warned Link. He had a fierce look on his face, making me blush slightly. Although I must admit, I would blush more if he wasn't at risk of being killed.

Link fought bravely. Shooting at Windblight with perfect aim, and then impaling it multiple times when it did fall to the ground. Eventually, Link had won the battle.

Relief rushed through my body. Thank god! He's okay! I watched as Link panted and caught his breath. I must say, it was kind of attractive. He went up to the control unit and activated it. I felt a strange discomfort for a few seconds, but then I realized Link could now see me.

I turned to him. He was wide-eyed. I couldn't tell what he was feeling, since he always had a stone face. "Congrats, Link. I'm surprised you made it this far." I went on, holding back every urge to run up to him and squeeze the life out of him.

"I must say, I underestimated you. Apologies." I stared at link, admiring all his features that I haven't seen in 100 years. I was silent for a few moments as I analyzed him. His cheeks started getting red. I mentally slapped myself, snapping out of my trance once again. "Well, there is something I should give you, a gift." I focused all my energy on my chest. Suddenly, an orb appeared and I pushed it to Link, watching as it went into his chest.

"Now, go destroy Ganon." I turned around. Vah Medoh was controlled by my mind, so all I had to do was think about Vah Medoh landing and it would do so. But before I could think, I felt something shove into me. It was Link. He wrapped his arms around me, pulling me into a tight hug.

I turned around, hugging him back. I rested my chin on his. "Please, be careful." I whispered. He broke the hug and nodded. By the time he started walking away, I had already landed Vah Medoh.

I watched as Link left my old Village before instructing Vah Medoh to aim for the castle. A slight tear rolled down my cheek. I didn't know if it was from happiness, since I got to see Link again, or if it was from sadness, since I knew I would never see him again.

Hey everyone, that's it for this chapter. I felt bad for not showing much Revalink so heres this. Anyway, have a nice day :)

The image I chose for this chapter is literally perfect for this chapter lol

Art belongs to Jillian Powers on Pinterest

1257 Words