Marriage with Mafia King

Start from the beginning

Tae: We have to go. Let's go Eomma Appa.
Mr. Kim: Son, we've gifted you new home and your stuff is shifted there only. Here's the key.

You both sat in the car and left after you waved bye to everyone

You both sat in the car and left after you waved bye to everyone. The ride was silent. You looked up at him who was so focused on driving.

Tae: You want something? *coldly*
Y/n: Huh? N-no
Tae: Hmm.....

You both reached your new home. He got off the car and came to your side and opened the door for you.

Y/n: Gentleman.... *mumered*
Tae: Huh?
Y/n: Nothing.

You got off and started walking towards the house. He was right beside you. You got into house and got welcome by the silence.

Tae: Where is everyone?!

*Message* Nene: Oppa the maids will come tomorrow so enjoy your night 😉.

Tae: This girl!
Y/n: What happened?
Tae: Nothing. You go and change I'm coming.

You went inside your room and it was beautiful bedroom with romantic vibes

You went inside your room and it was beautiful bedroom with romantic vibes. You took your clothes and went to the restroom.

Y/n: Oh no this is so wet, my dress will spoil. I should change in the room only as Taehyung is also not there.

You came out of restroom and was unzipping your gown. Your back had rashes due to the fabric of the gown.

You felt a cold hand on your back which sent shivers down your body. You looked in the mirror and it was Taehyung. His rough and cold hand was giving you goosebumps. You tried to move but he held you there.

Tae: Wait here...

He went towards the drawer and took a first aid box. He made you sit on a stool which was in front of the mirror.

Your whole back was visible to him. Your face turned into pink as you were shy as hell.

His fingers started rubbing on your back slowly and gently. You were feeling heavenly just by his one touch. Unexpectedly a moan left your mouth. You quickly covered your mouth.

Y/n: I - I am sorry *lowered your head*
Tae: It's okay.... Look it's done.. try not to wear tight clothes. If you want I can give you my shirt.
Y/n: No it's okay.

You changed your clothes when he went out. Now you were sitting on the bed, he came while talking to someone on phone. He was looking extremely dangerous but when he saw you he hung the call.

He came and sat on the bed with you but then he felt something beneath the blanket. He checked and took out a box of condom.
You both nervously looked at each other and he kept it in the the drawer hastily.

Tae: I am sorry this is done my sister. I'll see her later.
Y/n: No.. it's beautiful she has prepared the room beautifully.

A silence later you found him staring at your body especially your chest area. You were filled with fear. You were not able to see lust in his eyes but still his gaze was scary.

Tae: Come here.
Y/n: Huh? *scared*
Tae: I said come here *strictly*

You got closer to him nervously. He pulled you on his lap. Your heartbeat got faster, you closed your eyes in fear and clenched his shirt. You felt his hand inside your top. He unhooked your bra.

Y/n: Please d-don't do this *shaking in fear*

He removed your bra.

Tae: I told you don't wear tight clothes. Don't be scared I won't do anything without your permission.

He slowly lifted you and again made you sit on the bed. Your bra was in his hand. Your cheeks started heating up. He looked at your expression then his hands and quickly gave it to you.

Tae: Sorry....
Y/n:It's okay. L-Lets sleep
Tae: Sleep?
Y/n: What else can we d-do?
Tae: May I show you? *smirk*
Y/n: W-what? *scared*

In a second, he pinned your hands on the bed and hovered above you. You got scared as hell as you thought that the thing you heard about him is true and he was just acting all this time. You started sweating.

Y/n: No please *the thought of getting forced made your eyes teary*

He immediately left you and sat back. Some of your tears escaped as he got worried.

Tae: Calm down I was just joking Don't cry.

Next Day

You were sleeping when you heard a shout and flinched. You immediately sat on bed.

Tae: What the hell?!! You're such a useless person and now you're expecting me to leave my wife and come there for this shit. *shout*

You got hella scared as he was looking like a hungry beast while he was angry.
He turned around and saw your nervous state. He went out of the room quickly.

Y/n: What happened to him now?

Hii Guys... Please Vote this story and also I want to keep this story simple and romantic. If you want some suspense and twists then follow me bcuz in future I'll be uploading those kind of stories. Love You all ❤️❤️❤️❤️