Important- Lloyd Hansen

"Lloyd?" You asked as you felt him get into bed.

"Yup. It's me." Lloyd said, "Sleep."

You smiled and turned around to cuddle with him. He didn't like to cuddle much but sometimes he'd let you. "I missed you." You said and put your arm around him.

"Ugh. Not now, Y/N. Go back to sleep." Lloyd groaned, facing away from you.

"Lloyd.." You tried to talk.

"Just sleep, Y/N. I'm tired." He said.

"O-Okay." You said and turned your back to him.

Even though it had been almost a year since you started dating him, Lloyd still had a wall up between you guys. You both had even said 'I love you' but he was still distant.

One day he would be the most caring boyfriend in the world and the other he wouldn't even look at you. Sometimes you doubted why the hell you agreed to move in with him. Lloyd was always busy. He wouldn't go on dates with you like he used to.

"Good night, Lloyd."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next day you woke up to an empty bed. Just like every day of the last month. Lloyd would not even leave a note for you. You sighed and got ready for the day. You had to go to work even though your boyfriend was ignoring you.

You showered and got dressed and went to Lloyd's office before leaving. He wasn't there so you went to the surveillance room. You sighed as you spotted him pacing the floor and drinking whiskey. "Lloyd, good morning." You said and smiled at him. 

Lloyd turned around and looked at you, "Good morning." He said, his tone harder than usual. And he'd keep it like that when he would be in public. 

"When did you get up?" You asked and hugged him. 

"I had work to do." He said. "So, I got up a little early." 

"You should have slept, Lloyd. You came back pretty late last night." You sighed. "You need to rest." 

Lloyd rolled his eyes and pulled away from you, "Yeah, yeah." He said. "Where are you going dressed like that?"

"Work." You said, shrugging your shoulders. "I'll be home in the evening and make dinner." 

"No. You're not going anywhere." Lloyd said, sitting down in his usual chair. "You are staying in here with me today." 

"Lloyd I'd love to but I have to go today. I have a very important meeting." You said. 

"More than you're boyfriend?" Lloyd said. 

You sighed, contemplating about what you were about to say, "Yes it is. Since he doesn't spend anymore time with me." 

"What the fuck did you just say?" Lloyd stood up from his chair. 

"You heard me." You said. You weren't scared of him anymore. 

Lloyd exhaled loudly and walked up to you. "You. Are. Staying. Home. Today." He said. "Understood?"

"I am going, Lloyd. I' not scared of you." You said, crossing your arms. 

"I said no, Y/N." Lloyd said. You could see he was getting angry. 

"Stop me." You said and turned around and started walking out of the surveillance room but Lloyd gripped your arm tightly and pulled you back. "Lloyd, let go." 

"Go to the bedroom and change. If I said you're staying in here with me the you do it." Lloyd said. "Don't make me angry, sunshine." 

"You're hurting me, Lloyd. Let go." You said. 

"Say you'll stay." He said, gripping tighter. 

You had no idea why he was behaving like this. He had never done this to you. "O-Okay. I will stay." 

"Good." Lloyd let go of you. "Now go and come back here soon. I'm waiting." He said and pecked your lips.

"Y-Yes." You said and went back to your room. You changed out of your clothes and wore a t- shirt and jeans and called your boss to let him know you weren't coming today. You stopped by the full length mirror in the closet when saw the large handprint left on your arm by Lloyd. You jumped when you heard him screaming your name and demanding you to come down. "Coming." You answered back and rushed downstairs to avoid making him more angry. 

"There you are." He smirked at you, "Come sit." Lloyd motioned you to sit on his lap. You smiled at him and sat down on his lap. "We're gonna sit here for a while and then we are going to go to our room and spend some special time together. Yeah, sunshine?" 

"Yes." 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You ran upstairs and locked your room, sitting down on the floor and cried. This was the tenth time this week that Lloyd had screamed at you for no reason. You had no idea why he was behaving like this. You body shook as you cried. This time he had screamed at you for coming in the surveillance room. Which you had done a thousand times. 

"What the fuck are you doing in here? Go back upstairs!" 

You had just went in there to ask him about dinner. Yesterday he had yelled at you about the clothes you wore which were very decent. But you had enough. You had to do something. 

You wiped your tears and went to the closet to pack your things. You packed your clothes and then packed a backpack which had your daily essentials. 

You zipped your suitcase shut when Lloyd came in. He stared at the suitcase ad then looked at you. "What are you doing?" 

"Leaving." You said and pulled up the handle to roll it out. "I can't do this anymore. I'm done." 

"Done with what?" Lloyd asked. 

You sighed, "You Lloyd. I'm done with you. I'm leaving. Good bye." You said and walked out of the room. 

"W-Why? What happened?" Lloyd said. 

You paused. Did The Lloyd Hansen just stutter? "What happened, Lloyd? Really?" 

"Yes, What happened?" Lloyd asked. 

"When was the last time you said 'I love you' to me?" You asked. 

"Uh... it was....yesterday?" Lloyd said. "Yes. It was yesterday." 

You scoffed and laughed, "It's been two months, Lloyd. Two months. We haven't been on a date for god knows how long. You've been yelling at me for no reason this past week." You said, "I should be the one asking 'what the hell happened to you?'" You pointed at him. "Because this isn't the Lloyd I love." 

"Are you breaking up with me?" Lloyd said. 

"Good. You finally understood." You said. 

Lloyd shook his head at you, "Don't go." He said softly. 

"Why should I stay, Lloyd? Give me one reason." You said. 

"Because I love you and you love me." Lloyd said. 

"If you love me, Lloyd. Then where were when I needed you? If you love me then you would have spent some time with me. You would've let me cuddle you. You wouldn't have screamed at me." You yelled. "Where is the Lloyd I fell in love with? Where is the caring, sweet, loving boyfriend?" 

"He is still here, sunshine. Please, don't go." Lloyd said. 

"No. I am not staying, Lloyd." You said, "Yes, I love you and always will.  But I'm done." You said, taking a hold of your suitcase. "Goodbye, Lloyd." You left the room and went down the stairs. 

"Y-Y/N, stop." Lloyd followed you, "Stop, sunshine. Please." You held your tears back as you didn't listen to him. "Fine then. Go. Don't you dare come back when you realize that you can't stay without me." 

You pushed the door of the mansion open, going to your car and unlocking it. You started it and drove away from the house you once called home. Where you wished you could stay forever with the man you love and built a family. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Part 2?