She's right - Chris Evans

Summary- Reader is Indian. There is some degrading stuff said about the reader. Read at your own caution.

"Hey, hon. You ready to go?" Chris said as he knocked on the bathroom door.

"Yeah. Just a minute." You said. Making sure you were ready you opened the door to see Chris sitting on the bed. "I'm ready." 

"Wow. Baby! You look gorgeous." Chris exclaimed. 

You blushed, "Shut up." You shoved him. 

"No baby. You look really really gorgeous." He said. 

"Thanks." 

"Now come on. Scott's waiting for us." Chris said taking your hand in his. 

You and Chris were going to the beach with Scott and some of there friends. "When are your friends coming?" You asked. 

"They will meet us there." Chris said as you hopped in the car and Chris drove to Scott's house. 

"Hey, man. Hey, Y/N. You look beautiful." Scott said, taking a seat. 

"See I told you." Chris smirked at you. 

"Shut up, boys. Just drive." You said. 

"Yes ma'am." Chris said and started to drive towards the beach. 

You reached the beach after some driving. Chris spotted his friends and called them out. "Hey guys." He yelled. 

"Hey man. How you doin'? Zach, one of his best friend came and bro- hugged him. "And who's this?" He looked at me. 

"Oh! Yeah. Zach, this is my girlfriend, Y/N. Baby, this is Zach." Chris said putting an arm around your waist. 

"Hi, Y/N." Zach said. "We should get going. The water's warm to get in." Zach said. 

"Yeah." You answered. 

----------------------------------------------------------------

After having some fun in the water you and Chris were relaxing under the sun. Your head resting on his arm. "You had fun?" Chris said. 

"Yeah. A lot. Your friends are amazing." You said. "We should come here more often." 

"I'll keep that in mind." Chris said looking at me, through his sunglasses. He just looked at you for a few minutes. 

"What?" You said. 

Chris turns on his side, facing you. His lips brushing over yours. "You look beautiful." He said and kissed you. 

"I love you." You said when you pulled away. 

Chris smiles at you, "I love you too." 

"You definitely should." You tease. 

He laughs and opens his mouth to say something. Probabely a snaky comment. But he was interrupted by someone. "Chris."

He turned around and saw his ex, Minka standing behind him. "Minka..." He shook his head. "What are you doing here?" 

"I was just walking along the beach when I saw you two." She said and gave me a vary look. 

"And?" 

"I wanted to talk." 

"Minka...... I told you I don't want to talk to you." Chris said.  

"I am here to talk to her." She said. 

You and Chris both looked at her with wide eyes. "You want to talk to her?" Chris asked. 

"Yes."