Chris Evans- She loves me, she loves me not

You and Chris had been dating for almost three months. You only met and saw each other for one week as Chris had pretty busy schedule. Yes one week in three months. But skype and phone calls were proving useful to know each other. Also mention that fact you live in New York and he lives in Boston.  

Chris had invited you to stay with him for the weekend as he was coming to New York for a meeting and you said yes. You were finally going to meet him after two long weeks. But you did not know what was in store for you.

Chris' POV

I arrive at the Chatwal Hotel at 2 PM. I checked in and got the key to the room I was going to share with Y/N. He declined help rolling his luggage and bag, he had travelled a lot with them. So it felt like extensions of his arms. 

After settling in, I texted my room number to Y/N and to let her know that I had arrived. I was finally going tell her that I love her. 

A knock pulled me out of my thoughts. I send her a quick message to let her know I couldn't wait to see her. I opened the door to see the concirege waiting outside with arms load of three dozen red roses. I let him in and told him to place the roses on the bed. I thanked and tipped him generously. 

I went to the closet and opened my luggage and opened the front zipper. Carly had already told me to carry a black garbage bag for the stems and another bag for the petals. I removed the pair of scissors.

Placing the bags on the bed I put on the news channel and started to remove the petals from each stem. "Shit!" I hissed in pain as a thorn pricked my finger. I shook my head and continued doing my work. I started swearing every time a thorn pricked my fingers. But after halfway through the second batch I got a bit bored.

So I decided I would play She loves me , she loves me not game. I landed on the wrong answer but I brushed it off by thinking I miscounted. But then I got the answer I wanted. I smiled to myself. 

After almost twenty to twenty-five rounds of the game I was done. I stretched my body and laid back on the bed for a bit. My phone started ringing in my pocket. I fished it out and saw the caller ID. It was my mom. 

After catching up with her about my play, Lobby Hero. "How far are you with the roses?" She asked me.

"I have the petals all ready just need to arrange them." I shifted on my side. "What if she doesn't like it? What if it's too early? I am scared, Ma." I told her. My nerves were started to get the best of me.

"You are a hopeless romantic, She knows that. She hasn't ran away has she?" She said making me laugh.

"You know me too well." I said

"I'm your mother, Christopher. I know the man I raised." She said. 

 "Ma, can I ask you something?" I said.

"What, honey?" She asked.

Do you think she'll like it? I feel like I am too late." I said.

"Would you stop saying that? She will love it. And I know she loves you too. I've seen it in her." She said. "When is she going to be there?" Ma asked.

"In a few hours." I said.

"Okay, I'll leave you to it then. Bye. Love you.

"Love you too, Ma." I said and hung up.  I got back to work. Placing the bag of petals on the floor I imagined the letters on the bed and started arranging the petals. It took me almost an hour to arrange them. I sighed in satisfaction when I was done. I took my phone out and saw a text from Y/N. 

Y/N: I'll be there.

Chris: Okay. I miss you. 

It didn't take long for me to get a reply from her.

Y/N: Me too.

 I smiled to myself. I looked at the time and saw that I only had fifteen minutes to get ready before Y/n comes. I got up and looked at the bed to check. It looked good. I went to the closet, grabbed some clothes and walked to the bathroom. Taking a quick shower I put on my clothes and dried my hair as quickly as possible. I took the black garbage bag and placed it outside my room for the room service to pick it up after I called them.

Ten minutes later I heard a knock on my door. I opened the door and Y/N was standing there.

Narrator's POV

You knocked on the door. Chris opened it and literally pulled you inside closing the door behind you. Spinning you around he pulled your body close to his and kissed you. You barely had time to take your suitcase in and drop your purse. Your hands were all over him as well. "I missed you." Chris said when he pulled away. 

"I missed you too." You said. He pulled you in for another kiss. 

"I'll show you around. Come on." He took your small hand in his large one. The first room you passed was the bathroom. It was the size of your bedroom.

"Oh my god, Chris. This is so big." You said as you looked around the bathroom. 

"I know right?" He said. He came up behind you and wrapped his arms around you. "Y/N, do you trust me?" He asked.

"Of course. Why?" You said.

"Then close your eyes and follow me." He said and you closed your eyes. He placed his hand on your eyes. "Can't have you peeking." He said making you laugh. He took your hand in his free one and walked the two of you to his bedroom. 

"I'm taking my hand off but keep your eyes closed. Open them when I tell you too." He said and nodded in response. He took his hands off, "Open." He said and you opened your eyes. 

You gasped when you saw what was in front of you. There were rose petals all over the bed spelling 'I love you' 

You turned around and saw Chris standing with a rose in his hands. "I love you, Y/N." He said. You were standing there with shock and wide eyes. "You don't have to say it back if you don't feel like it." 

"I love you too, Chris." You said and hugged him. "Thank you for this." You said with tears in your eyes. 

"I'm glad you like it." He said pulling away. He handed you the rose in his hands. "I love you." He said again. Taking the rose in your hand you pulled him in for a kiss. Chris decided to deepen the kiss as he forced his tongue in your mouth. You moaned in his mouth giving him access. You pulled away and said, "Didn't you text me that you had a reservation for dinner at 7?" 

"Why go down when I have my dinner in my arms." Chris said.

You gasped, "Christopher!" You playfully hit him on his shoulder. "But I like the sound of that."  You whispered in his ears. 

"God, I love you." Chris said and nuzzled his nose in your neck.

"I love you too." You said and kissed him again.