In sickness and health - Andy Barber

Request: Steve or Ransom ( or even Andy) taking care of Y/N when she got sick 🥺🥺🥺🥺 would be so adorable ( if Steve can be a friends to lovers one or they are already a couple but only for about 2-3 months 🥺

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Andy woke up when he heard you coughing loudly in the middle of the night. "Baby, you okay?" You nodded and coughed once again.

He got up and went to the kitchen to get you a glass of water. He sat next to you, handing you the glass. 

You drank the water, placing the glass on the bedside table. You leaned your head against his shoulder. "I don't feel good." You whispered. 

"Why? What's wrong?" Andy asked as he pulled away to check your temperature. "Well, you're hot." 

"Thanks. You too." You said and gave him a weak smile and lied down on the bed.

"I'm serious, baby. You have high fever." He said. "I'm calling a doctor." Andy got up and took his phone that was charging on the nightstand. 

"No, Andy. There's no need....." You were cut off as you coughed once again like a mad man.

Andy put down his phone and rubbed your back, comforting you. "Looks bad, Y/N. Let me call a doctor." 

"It's fine, Andy. Maybe it'll die down if I sleep." You said. 

"You sure?" Andy asked. 

"Yeah. Now let me sleep." You said and closed your eyes. 

Andy chuckled, "Okay. But please wake me up if you need anything, okay?" You hummed in response. Andy kissed your forehead even though it was burning hot and lied down next to you. He pulled the blankets over you both and covered you up to your shoulder. "Good night, baby." He said and pulled you closer. Both of you soon fell asleep as you cuddled, wishing you'd be better in the morning. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Andy woke up to his alarm the next morning. He saw you had moved to the other side of the bed during the night. He checked your temperature. Still high. He decided to let you sleep in and got of bed after stretching his body. 

He went downstairs and started making breakfast. It was only you and him as Jacob was staying over at Laurie's for the weekend. 

Andy made your favourite chocolate pancakes. He knew they were your favourite even though you guys had dated only for a few months. 

Andy made a few pancakes when he heard you calling for him. "Coming." He yelled back. He plated some pancakes for you and him and went back upstairs. "Good morning, baby." He said and handed you a plate and sat down next to you. "How you feeling?" 

"Bad. My head is paining a lot." You said as you ate a piece of the pancake. "Chocolate?" 

"Yeah. I know you love it so I made some for you." Andy said. 

"Thank you." 

"You're welcome, baby. Now finish your breakfast and I'll give you some tylenol, okay?" Andy said. 

"Yes, dad." You joked. 

"Eat." Andy said sternly. 

You smiled internally at how much Andy was taking care of you. "I'm sorry, Andy. I ruined your weekend." You said after you finished breakfast. 

"Hey, don't say that, baby. It's fine." Andy said. 

"I wanted you to enjoy your weekend. You were working so hard all week." 

"And I don't care, babe. I spend it with you, that's all that matters."

"But..." 

"No buts, babe. I loved to care of you and babying you. I'll keep doing it every weekend if that happened." Andy said and kissed you. 

"God, you're so sweet. How can someone not fall in love with you?" You said and giggled. But you didn't realise what you said. 

"Did you just say you love me?" Andy smirked at you. 

Your eyes widened, "I....I...." 

Andy silenced you with a kiss, "I love you, Y/N."   

"I love you too, Andy." You said. 

Andy pecked you lips, "Now come on. I'll get you some tylenol and you will get some rest." He said. 

You nodded and took the medicine and spent the rest of day in bed with your handsome boyfriend as he took care of you.