Since packing was so easy and fast, I decided to draw a little before I would go over to them.
An hour has passed, so its 6:30 now.

I would normally grab my stuff and be on my way now, I already had my window open and my bag on, but a knock on the door interupted me.

"Y/n?"
It was my sister Mira.

'What does she want?'

"Yes?" I tried to sound casual. We dont want anyone knowing that I was about to escape this hell hole.

"Could we.. talk?"

"...sure."
I put away my stuff and tried to hide my open window.
Then I walked over to the door, opened it and saw my older sister.

Something seems off... she would normally have a look of disgust and hatred when she lookes at me, but this is different. She looks... guilty? Sad? I cant pin point what shes feeling, but I do know that she isnt feeling too well. I honestly couldnt give a shit, but she looks so helpless.

"Uhm... may I come in..?"

I only nod in response and move to the side.
She thanked me and walked in as I closed the door behind her.

"So.. what did you want to talk about? It seemed important." I asked, not looking at her.

"I.. wanted to apologise." She said with a guilty tone.

"Apologise? For what?"

"For everything. I'm so sorry for the way I treated you. How I looked at you. How I made you feel." I could feel her gaze on me, but I still didnt look in her direction.

"I.." she started to speak again.
"I'm sorry. I treated you like shit. Like you were nothing. You were always my favourite sibling.. its just-.."

"Its just what?" I interupted her.

"If I was your "favourite sibling", then WHY would you treat me like this?! What did I ever do to you? Did I hurt your feelings? Are you just doing this because Its fun?! Or because everyone else is treating me like this?"
I didnt mean to get dramatic over something so little, but something inside of me snapped.

"I know! I was such an asshole to you! And I know that! It was a mistake! Let me explain!"

"Explain what?! Why you hate me? What I did to you?! What do you need to explain Mira?!"
I cant stop. I need to control my feelings. I'm being way too dramatic and stupid.

"Dont call me Mira!! I was jealous okay!?"

It was silent. I looked up and saw that tears ran down her face.

I've never seen her cry before...and why would she be jealous?

"Jealous of what..?"
I asked in a low whisper, I dont wanna trigger her by raising my voice.

"I.. I am the second youngest from our siblings and when I was born, I already saw our older brothers being all grown up. It was different with you, you were the youngest out of us all. My little brother. Nobody really payed attention to you during your childhood, but we used to play together alot. That changed when you turned five..." she took a  shakey breath and looked at the ceiling.

"you started isolating and distancing yourself.. that was also around the time when the whole "brat!" "Useless" and ect. calling started. I only ever saw you at breakfast and dinner, you have grown so much over the years and suddenly you were big and strong! You werent small anymore... and that angered me. I never really payed much attention to our other brothers and I dont see them at all but.. when I look at you..I– I wanna to be like you. Look like you. Sound like you! I was jealous of just how you looked and everything about you." She paused and looked at me.