3. First meeting.

I'm back! I will explain why it took for me so long to update at the end!

Anyways, I hope you guys enjoy this chapter.
------------------------------------------------------------

°Your POV°

*BEEP BEEP* . . . *BEEP BEEP*
"Mmh.." 'stupid alarm clock.. I was sleeping so peacefully and now..? I dont wanna see their ugly ass faces today.. or ever tbh.'

I sat up, streched and got out of bed to change my clothes. After changing my clothes, I walked out of my room and through the hall.

We wont eat breakfast today.. which was good but also kinda weird... I was told that we wont have any like an hour ago but I went back to bed anyways..

Flashback

*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK*

"Mhh..?"

"We wont eat breakfast today. Atleast not together. Come straight to the main hall after you get up. We have something important to discuss today." Said his father.

"Mhm... got it.." you just turned around and continued to sleep.

end of Flashback

I'm infront of the main hall door now.. 'well.. Its now or never..i really dont wanna open this door but gotta do what I gotta do..' I slowly opened the door...

°2nd person POV°

Y/N opened the door and saw all of his relatives standing there.

'. . .what-'

"Y/N, there you are. We were wondering when you would show up!" Said his cousin.

"Uh-yeah well.. I'm here now.. whats going on..?"

"Y/N, I decided that its finally time for you, to get your first mission." Said his Grandfather.

"I see.. but why is everyone here..? I dont think that a mission is that Important to celebrate.." you said and looked down at your feet.

"I know.. but this is your first ever mission and your Aunt&Uncle said that its important to celebrate. So.. come here Y/N. I need to tell you what your mission is going to be."

'I already know but.. they dont know that I overheard them last night..guess they are not only asshats but also deaf.'

you sigh and walked torwards your Grandfather while everyone else looked at you, It made you really nevous and your anxiety was rising.

You were now standing right next to your Grandfather and if you were being honest, you were nervous. Not just a bit.

"Y/N, I want you to take this Mission seriously. This is not a game, its reality. Usually, the first mission is the easiest of all.. but your mission is dangerous. We all have talked about it, you are strong, stronger then you look like. We decided that your first mission is to defeat the Ninja turtles."

'Mhm. Sure. Since when do YOU out off all people think that I'm strong? Stupid old rat.'

You just stood there, listening. Once you realised that he was looking at you, you pretended to be suprised and shocked so that he wont find out that you already knew what the mission was.

"The.. Ninja turtles? But they are strong, really strong enemies! How could I be able to beat them?!"
(Arent you just an amzing actor?)