6. Annoying tease.

Donnies POV

'Ugh... my head hurts. What time is it?' I looked over to my watch.
'5 am..? Well I'm not suprised.. I was chatting with Y/n the whole night.'

I got out of bed and went to the kitchen to make myself some coffee.

After I made some Delicious coffee, I went back to my lab to mentally prepare for all the talking later. When I got there, I started to think about something.

'I wonder if Y/n is already awake. He said that he had trouble sleeping and doesnt normaly sleep long..' I took my phone and checked if he was still alive or not.

"Good morning Y/N, I dont know if you are already awake or not but I just wanted to check if youre still alive."

'And.. sent. Well, I will enjoy my coffee now...'
I took a small sip of the hot drink, just enjoying it in peace. Then suddenly...

"Hey Donnie!"

'Oh its Leo... great.'

"Yeah yeah, Hello Nardo'. Whats up?"

"Soo... I may or may not have noticed that you have been texting someone.. and I know that you didnt text one of us or April! So, who were you texting with?"

'Did he seriously stalk me-? Why would he- no scratch that. Its Leo, ofcourse he would do smt like that. Shit.'

"I dont know what youre talking about."

"You DO know what I'm talking about D! I saw it myself! Who was that person? Was it the one that you helped last time?"

'Okay- maybe he isnt as stupid as he looks.. nah. He still is stupid. Just observant.'

"Sigh.. So firstly, why were you stalking me? And secondly, yes. It was the one that I helped.."

"I KNEW IT! So.. whats their name? And why were you texting with em'? You dont usually give stangers your number Don."

"WELL LEO.. I gave them my number because they understand my pain of living with a bunch of dumb dumbs and they actually listen to me during speech mode. Not only that! They also understand my humor and I quite enjoy their company."

"Uhuh.. yeah, yeah but whats their Name?"

"Om-.. you are so annoying."

"Just tell me! Pleaseeeee! I just wanna know the name of the person that you have been chatting with! Its not a big deal!"

"No, Nardo. And yes, it IS a big deal. I'm not telling you their name!"

"Fiiiine... I bet Raph and Mikey will be curious as to why our dearest brother is chatting with a person that we dont know~ I dont even know a single thing about them and Raph will be suspicious y'know..?"

'Oh this little piece of- Okay.. okay.....NO NOT OKAY. Is he seriously doing this?!'

"You wouldnt DARE Leo.."

"Oh trust me.. I would."

'Stop grinning like that you little shit! Fuck.. I dont want Raph to know. I dont care if Mikey knows, but Raph? Nah. He would take away my phone and have a nice little chat with Y/n.. he beat me..'

"Fine... I will tell you their name, ONLY if you wont tell Raph about this."

"Hmm.. I wanna know a little more than just their name. If you tell me abit about this misterious person then I will keep my mouth shut."