10. Home

two month timeskip•

Y/n POV•

It's been what? Two- Three months since I've met the Hamatos? Man– time really flies by when youre having fun. Unlike at home, where time feels like an eternity.
Its so boring here, all I do is draw, listen to music and stare off into space.
But hey, I at least get to hangout with the guys two-three times a week! I wish I could come visit more often tho.
That reminds me.. I got closer with each of them, plus.. I met a new person!

Her name is April, she is basically their older sister. Shes cool, strong, funny and smart!
When I first met her, she asked alot of questions about me, my species and so on. You get the drill. Oh! She also trained with me from time to time. Its quite fun.

I sometimes talk with splinter aswell. We arent close by any means, we just talk sometimes. He once told me that I was an "interesting one"..? His words, not mine.

Raph would sometimes ask me If I wanted to train with him and its a challenge each time. The dude is pretty hard to beat, for me atleast. I hope that I will be able to win against him in combat one day! Besides training, we talk sometimes. We dont have a close bond but we do have a relaxing vibe between us.

Leo and I would pull a prank on one of the others sometimes. Its hilarious especially the look on their face! We would also just vibe and have some shit chat. We also discussed the difference between being "Emo" and "Goth" like– those are completly different things!

Mikey and I would draw together! He is a great artist, the way he gets inspiration from the most random things is amazing to me. We would also Cook together sometimes! He is not just a great artist, he is also an amazing cook! His food is amazing. Much better than at home tbh–

Last but not least, Donnie. We spend the most time together! I would sometimes sit with him in his lab and watch him build a new mashine, he even lets me help sometimes! Something that I've learned about Donnie is that he loves baking. No joke, Donnie loves to bake! And he is an amazing at it too!
We baked a few thing together already! Like muffins, brownies and cookies. (They were delicious btw.)

But there is something that has been bothering me for a while now.. I've been feeling strange lately. Not strange strange but strange as in feelings- but its only when I'm around Donnie.
I dont get this feeling. I get so jumpy and clingy torwards him, my face heats up and my heart beats faster... when he isnt with me I think about him, when I'm not thinking about him– thats the point! I'm always thinking about him!
I'm always wondering how hes doing, what hes doing and where he is.
I havent told anyone about this. I fear that they would think I'm weird and tell me stuff that makes no sense.

I have been lost in my own thoughts for a while now, until–

*PING*

I got a text from someone.
I rolled over and saw that Leo had texted me!

FruitNinja☆ : Hola mi amigo! I wanted to ask if you are free today! Dont tell him that I told you but– Donnie wont shut up about you! He said that its been so boring without you and he misses you! (I agree btw) So... if you can then please come over! The others would love to see ya' again aswell! :]

I stopped for a second. Donnie misses me? I mean.. we are friends and I miss him too but I never thought that he would miss me. I thought for a moment and decided to answer.

No♡ : Hola amigo! I do have some time actually and I wanted to sneak out anyways soo...sure! I will be there at 7pm! See ya! :)

It 5:30 at the moment, I have enough time to pack my stuff.
I started packing and getting everything ready for later.