☆84. Chaotic Chaos☆

Start from the beginning

"Two more years and there will be again two daughters" Jimin added while picking up an apple from the table. "And again two more years, again two sons" Jimin listed as he stab the apple and everyone gasped.

"And then again two daughters and again two more sons" Jimin announced as he didn't stop puncturing the apple with his knife heartlessly with a poker face.

"I will make sure there is no chance left for anybody else's child who wouldn't be Jeon Jungkook's for the CEO seat for the rest of the eternity" Jimin assured and finally looked up from his knife to everyone.

"Shouldn't you all be scared of me? I am the husband of the CEO and definitely the father of next. Can't see a silver lining for you all, guess your sons and husbands couldn't stick their balls up right. I think the one I got is the only man in the family, thank Godness but I feel extremely bad for everyone at this table. Except for you, mommy" Jimin sharply mentioned and looked at Jungkook's mother while harshly yanking the knife out of the apple.

"What are we talking about?" Mr. Jeon casually asked as he came and sat down beside his wife and just looked at everyone's silent pale faces.

"Your son-in-law is telling us how you and your son are the only men in the family" One of Jungkook's uncle casually replied back to him and Mr. Jeon just existed with wide eyes. Jimin just sip upon his apple juice.

"Now, excuse me, I want to go and meet my brother" Jimin broke the silence and placed the half filled glass on the table not that gently, making the leftover juice to flung out on the table as he stood up from his place.

"Such a pleasant sight" Jimin mockingly added as he turned to look at them and tucked his knife under his sleeve again and walked away.

Mrs. Jeon just lazily picked a napkin and placed it on the juice mess Jimin's glass had created on the table.

"Brother-in-law," Mr. Jeon was about to break the silence with a question but Jihyun's mother broke in first as she approached the table with a tensed look on her face.

"I can't reach Joon-ki since the morning. When I woke up he wasn't there. I thought he must be busy with anyone of the family's man with the arrangements of the event but everybody's already on board. I tried to call him but he isn't picking up, the cruise will leave in fifteen minutes" Jihyun's mother explained in a single breath being all worried.

"Calm down, don't worry. He must be upto something" Mr. Jeon assured while standing up, leaving his seat for her. "I should go and ask father about it. He must know. Sit down and drink some water, relax" Mr. Jeon told her.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

"My head is spinning, I can't get over this fact! I couldn't sleep the whole night!" Mr. Park was brawling as he walked up in the dark forest with his assistant and a few of his bodyguards guiding him the way, holding flashlights. "I couldn't meet eyes with my wife since I got to know about it... what even should I say to her?" Mr. Park complained.

"Where is that dog?!" Mr. Park asked and his assistant threw the light of his flashlight at a certain point and Mr. Park turned to find Joon-ki being tied up by ropes on his wrists above his head when he was hanging by a tree, drenched in his own blood, subconscious. "Why he is resting here having a great view?!" Mr. Park yelled at one of his bodyguard.

"Mr. Park, we are beating him since last night, if we will beat him more he will die" The man replied.

"If your inner government servant is grappling, don't hurt him anymore. Bury him instead, easy-peasy" Mr. Park suggested.

"But Mr. Park he isn't dead yet" The man tried.

"He will eventually! Stop eating my fucking brain! My son got married to that Gahan's son and he just watched holding his balls in his mouth!" Mr. Park lost it.