"Some days you're the only thing I know," Luke lowly sings into the mic and I can hear it behind me. Sometimes, I hate that Ari spent so much on a surround sound system for this place. "Only thing that's burning when the nights grow cold."

"He's too fuckin' good!" Alex squeals as she watches Luke completely own the stage. The crowd is hypnotized by him.  I'm not surprised, he's actually really fucking good.

"Call me in the mornin to apologize, every little lie gives me butterflies," My eyes widen in disbelief. He is so getting grilled after this.

"Holy shit." I'm awestruck as Luke's voice carries throughout the room. His range is insane.

The drums pick up and my attention is back to those sandy locks, bouncing around his head while he pounds on the drums. His eyes shut and his teeth grit from the power he's putting into it. That's hot.

"Fight so dirty but you love so sweet," The room is practically vibrating from the intensity of the music and the sea of bodies jumping to the beat. Alex and Jess look like their jaws are about to snap off.

"Talk so pretty, but your heart got teeth." Luke grabs the mic stand and lifts his foot up to lean on one of the light boxes. The light blankets his body and practically highlights his presence, making him look godsent.

 The light blankets his body and practically highlights his presence, making him look godsent

I never would have guessed this about Luke. Sure he's cocky and flirty at times, but this doesn't click in my brain. He is completely taking over the audience with his charm, like he was made for this. I've never seen someone so effortlessly mesmerizing.  Shit, if I was going to make a move before, I'm entirely too intimidated after this.

My eyes shift to the drummer as he mercilessly bangs on the drums, his face contorting with absolute passion with every beat. His biceps bulge beneath his tight button up, that pendant around his neck swaying with every movement as he lets the rhythm consume him.  His eyes stay pinched shut while he expertly rattles off the beat, and I don't even realize my body swaying with him until his eyes suddenly snap open and the hazel overtakes me.

"Late night devil put your hands on me," His stare burns into me with every word, expertly banging out the song without looking. I can feel my heart skip a beat from his gaze, and a smirk stretches across his face as I chew on my lip. "And never, ever, ever, ever let go."

My chest pounds with every beat he plays, electricity filling every fiber in my body at the almost seductive look on his face as he keeps his eyes on me. What is going on with me?

"I think you have a stalker." Jess shouts to my right, bringing me out of my trance as I force myself to move my attention elsewhere.