Enid's Extra-Large Towel

Enid wrapped herself in a bright pink, teal, and purple towel, larger than herself, while Wednesday used a black towel. Both dried their hair, then sat on each other's bed. "So," Wednesday said, "are you ready to talk about us. about..." Her hands waved between her and Enid. "Us?"

Enid shrugged, wrapped in her oversized towel. "Well, I've always crushed on you, hoping you'd get the clue. I knew I'd grow on you." She winked, and Wednesday's ivory skin pinkened, as close to an open display of emotion as she would ever reveal. "I've always felt you'd eventually come around emotionally. It's just a matter of time."

Wednesday's eyes met Enid's. "You're a formidable...I mean...You're determined and relenetless. You persist. Like a hornet more than a bumblebee. Tenacious." Enid's face twisted in a half-smile, half pondering look. "I mean it in the best possible way. " Wednesday's head dipped down. "Usually I'm more confident in my words, but...Enid...sometimes you make me so flustered and unsure of myself."

Enid crossed the room, and sat beside Wednesday, opening her towel somehow while still being wrapped in it and enveloping roommate in it. "Well, I understand if you want to keep this under wraps. I know you're not big on sharing emotions, so...I'll just keep this between us. Outside this room, we'll be just roommates."

Wednesday took her hand and caressed Enid's cheek. "Cara mia," she uttered, understanding her father's devotion to her mother.

The Raven one got up from Enid's towel, dropped her own on the floor, and lithely walked to her armoire. "We better get dressed and go to the herbarium," she said. "Someone..." as she glanced at Enid's crotch, "had a really good shot and I'm at my most fertile. A few of the herbs, in the right combination, should take care of my current issue.

"And, some clippings to grow here under our own care," she winked, "for future 'incidents'."