Enid's Cleansing Touch

Enid took Wednesday's black washcloth, added some lavender bodywash, and started to scrub Wednesday's body. First starting with her shoulder, down each arm (careful to not irritate the woulds that were still healing), to elbows, forearms, and fingers. As Enid washed Wednesday's hands, her fingers slid between hers, braiding, holding each other in their soapy grip.

She slid the washcloth up the inside of Wednesday's arm, to the outer swell of her breast, and started to soap up her chest. Wednesday's nipples hardened, the skin around them wrinkling and tightening, but it had nothing to do with the warm water falling on her skin. Enid took tender care of the underswell of her bosom as well as the space in between, and Wednesday closed her eyes under the able touch of her roommate lover.

Enid slid the soapy washcloth down, over her tummy, and around each of Wednesday's hips. From there, she slid down the outside of each thigh, spreading the soap to the front of her thighs. "Part your legs, roomie," Enid whispered in Wednesday's ear, and she did. The soapy washcloth roamed over her furry thatch covering her femininity, then darted between her thighs, cleaning both of their juices.

She soaped up a middle finger and slid it inside Wednesday, partially erotic and partially functional, to clean out the remains of her deposit last night. Wednesday's hand moved to rest on Enid's shoulder, her fingers gripping, her nails sinking in slightly as Enid twisted her finger. And, she withdrew it and moved around to the back. Enid lathered up each cheek, then slid the soapy washcloth between them, cleaning her other intimate entrance.

She rinsed off the washcloth, then used the rough surface to scrub Wednesday's lower legs. Kneeling before her roommate, Enid took a foot in her hand, as Wednesday used her hands on Enid's shoulders to balance. Enid cleaned between the toes, along her arch, and scrubbed her heel and ankle before switching to the other foot. The rivulets of shower water dripped the soap down Wednesday's ivory skin, with little pink trails left by the wash cloth.

Enid rose up, then added some shampoo to her hands. As she faced Wednesday, her nose almost touching hers, she took her lathered hands and started to shampoo her friend's raven hair. Wednesday face was pink with embarrassment, but her chest's pink glow also showed her arousal as her friend shampooed her hair, and rinsed the fragrant soap down the drain.

"My turn," Wednesday said, and grabbed Enid's Loofah.