Enid's Exploration

Enid reclined back into Wednesday's chest, her hips between Wednesday's thighs, as she helped her untransformed friend to explore her body as she had never done it before. Armed with a handmirror, Wednesday used her hand to part Enid thighs, revealing her sex.

"Like you, I don't shave. Either is fine. Hair is natural and normal, but some prefer to shave because they like the way it feels. It's your choice, Enid." Wednesday's fingers slowly ran down her friend's furry mons, wondering what her transformed form would look like if her friend did shave. But she shook the thought out of her head. This was Enid's time, and she needed to help her friend.

Her fingers ran, one along each outer lip, gently stroking the space between her vulva and thighs. "The female genitals are protected by two larger pieces of skin, called the labia majora, or outer lips. They protect the delicate skin underneath and, as you can see, do grow hair." Enid's eyes were focused on the mirror Wednesday held in one hand as she gently ran her fingers up and down her vulva.

Wednesday ran her middle finger up and down Enid's slit. "The outer lips protect, but they are not a barrier." She used her well-trained fingers to part her labia majora, and held the mirror to show Enid the treasure within. "Inside is the rest of the vulva. Idiots call it a pussy, but the pussy is really a small part of the female anatomy."

Her finger trailed up and down each of her inner lips. "The labia minora, or inner lips, also protect the vagina. As you can see, they are much more sensitive. They're mucous membranes, as you can see." Wednesday took her finger and slid them just inside her labia, spreading the wetness that Enid was producing. Enid was breathing quicker now, enjoying the feelings that her dark roommate was eliciting from her.

"Where the inner labia meet at the bottom, that's your vagina. Its a muscled tunnel that leads to your uterus, and where the male deposits sperm to impregnate the female." Enid's thoughts reflected back to last night, feeling inside Wednesday. Her imagination was brought back by Wednesday's finger. "This is your hymen. It's a fibrous ring that protects the vagina. Contrary to most people's belief, it's not a barrier that is broken, but a ring of tissue that can stretch or be torn."

"And where the inner labia meet at the top," Wednesday drew her finger up to a quickly drawn breath from Enid, "is the clitoris. It's a large nerve bundle and is quite...pleasurable." Her finger drew slow circles around Enid's clitoris, and the ingenue moaned. "For some girls, direct contact is too sensitive, so a slow circle around the clitoris provides the stimulation a woman needs."

But Enid was lost in the moans from Wednesday's fingers.