Wednesday's Breeding

Enid's lupine cockhead was nestled between the lips of Wednesday's unshaved lips. Their juices mixed, the room swelled with the scent of their shared sex. And despite Enid's love for her roommate, the primitive werewolf urges were getting harder and harder to resist.

Her cockhead slid into Wednesday's virgin vagina, and the savant's head pointed straight up in a vision. She saw the shewolf ravishing her. taking her, mounting her, and eventually breeding her. The bright flash ended, and she fell back into her bed with Enid's cock still barely tucked in her tight hole.

The werewolf's instincts kicked in, and she sank herself to the hilt deep in Wednesday's warmth. The knot tucked just inside her tight opening, and Wednesday moaned, half in pain and half in unexpected pleasure. The tightness held Enid's cock in her, and she pumped her lupine cock into the dark princess' deepest secret.

Enid's clawed fingers wrapped around Wednesday's mouth in a half-hearted effort to keep her silent, but the macabre one let them slide in her mouth, sucking on them, rubbing her tongue against the brightly painted claw-nails, and feeling them draw blood. The wolfgirl felt both of her warm holes, her cock in one and her fingers in the other.

The smell of iron in the air ignited Enid's lust to another level. The trickle of blood as she stretched her pussy with her wolf-cock, and the trace of blood she could literally feel in the pads of her lupine digits as Wednesday sucked. Enid rooted into Wednesday, feeling that masculine urge to be as deep as possible while feeling the womanly urge to hold and support the girl she loved.

And, with one last long thrust, Enid shot her seed as a werewolf for the first time, pressing her cockhead against Wednesday's cervix. Wednesday's soul told her she was at her most fertile, and her pheromones told Enid that as well -- it was that that enabled her transformation in the forest to protect her roomie-cum-lover.

Spent, but still locked with the knot inside her, she started to nibble on Wednesday's neck. She needed to mark her outside, as she had painted her inside, with hickeys. Enid's understanding of the pack at her school insisted on this. She needed to lay open claim to Wednesday so the other werewolves of Nevermore would not try to interrupt.

And as both fell asleep, Enid transformed back to human form, losing her cock. Her seed drained slowly from Wednesday's pussy, having done it's job, her seed having claimed her egg. And they lay with contented smiles as Enid spooned with her mate.