Wednesday's Scrubbing

Wednesday took Enid's loofah, and added some of her bodywash. The smell of Freesia filled the air as she went to work on Enid's shoulders and arms. Enid's fine lanugo hair on her upper arms continued down to nearly-invisible but longer blonde hairs on her lower arms. And Wednesday memorized every one as she washed her roommate. "Her hands are bigger than mine," Wednesday remarked to herself.

She slid the loofah up the inside of her arm, to her underarms. Enid didn't have their either. A tuft of blonde hair got scrubbed clean, and Wednesday focused her attention to Enid's sides and slender chest. She was fascinated by how pale her nipples were, almost the same color as Enid's chest. But they got so hard, so erect under Wednesday's touch.

Wednesday took a finger and traced slow delicate circles around her areola and nipples, and Enid's goosebumps make her skin Braille that Wednesday couldn't wait to read. And Enid's head tilted back, a guttural sigh leaving her throat from Wednesday's efforts. Putty in her hand, Wednesday rested her hand on Enid's sternum, feeling her heart beating so rapidly. Just like her heart.

Wednesday kneeled before Enid as she moved the loofah to her tummy. In one hand she scrubbed, but the other rested on her hip, supporting her. Enid's knees were quite rubbery with how her roommate was devoting herself to the cleaning process. The Raven One was fascinated by the small trail of hair from her belly button to her pubes, even though the hair only technically covered her cleft, being so blonde and thin.

Wednesday took a soapy hand, and cupped Enid's sex. More guttural moans emitted from Enid's throat as Wednesday's finger traced her sex. "Her clit is always out," Wednesday noted to herself, which made sense given her nature when she has wolfed out. Despite her large clit, the rest of her vulva was small and delicate, with lips that barely stuck out when she was aroused (as she was right now.)

Enid could barely stand as Wednesday slid a soapy finger up her asshole, cleaning just inside. Wednesday was holding her roommate up from her crotch and ass, and had almost coaxed an orgasm out of her roommate. But she had a task to do. Wednesday rinsed out her vulva and ass, and scrubbed her thighs, shins, and calves.

Wednesday stood up, looked into Enid's closed-eyed face, and kissed her gently. Her breasts pressed against Enid's, nipples etching into each other's skin. The wolfling's hands reached around Wednesday's hips, cupping her ass, and pulling her hips towards hers, and Enid slid her thigh between Wednesday's thighs, lifting slightly and pressing against her need.

"If this goes much farther, I don't think I can control myself," Enid said to Wednesday.

"That's something you're just gonna have to learn," Wednesday retorted as she swatted Enid's butt, eliciting a squeak.