twelve.

Beomgyu arrived. Actually, Haesoo was on her way back home from the hillside.

"The engines dead. No need for you to worry. I'm going to call an uber." She glared at him.

Beomgyu got out of his car and walked towards Haesoo.

"It's late. You can't call an uber, it's dangerous, you know you're very pretty, what if something happens to you ?"

She could hardly argue with that.
All the same, she wished he hadn't turned up, just as she was getting her thoughts sorted out in her mind.

Beomgyu held her hand, and begged her to get inside his car.

"Alright alright. Thankyou Beomgyu, I don't know what would've happened if you hadn't come along."

"It was nothing. Look, I actually came looking for you. We've got to talk."

Unexpectedly, the boys showed up. Yeonjun was playing a guitar and Taehyun was driving, and the others sat in the back."

"Look it's them ! He's caught up with her. And she's talking to him. That's got to be a good sign." Said Hueningkai.

"Oh, Haesoo and Beomgyu are really something. Wow ! The Romeo and Juliet of the band..." ♪♬ 

Yeonjun sang.
The couple turned to look at them.

"Was it your idea to bring them along ?" Haesoo was furious.

"I...I..." He couldn't speak.

The harmony they had shared just minutes earlier vanished completely now.

"Thanks again for your help. Now I don't want to go home with you anymore. Now will you please leave ?" She yelled.

"I'm not leaving you." He yelled back.

Yeonjun and the others watched the scene in dismay.

"Funny. That's a cool dead ass song we wrote for them." Soobin frowned.

"You just can't tell with some people." Taehyun sighed.

But Beomgyu eventually left in the end.

Well, atleast the boys could help her fix the engine. Much to her surprise.

Haesoo showed up to her mother's place again after the boys had dropped her off.
She told Haewon about everything, and she asked alot of questions.

"Darling, Doohyun and I are visiting his aunt's house in the country tomorrow. Would you like to come ?"

"I'd love to. If I won't be a bother to you and Doohyun. I really don't want to be on my own, honestly."

Suddenly, Haesoo could no longer hold back her tears.

"It's all such a mess ! We were so happy, mom. And then everything just went wrong.."

"It does that sometimes darling." She comforted her as much as she could.

After Haesoo fell asleep into a deep slumber. Haewon called Doohyun to a rather mysterious conversation.

"I thought she could come with us. Didn't you say the hillside was just next to your aunt's house ?"

"Yes, yes I did. Leave it to me Haewon."