two

Haesoo's mind was only filled with Beomgyu's bitter words.

"Forget him, girlie. Soobin had told us the reason why he's like that," Yeonjun put his arms around her, "I'm sure he'll be friendly the next time."

"Yes, I hope. And we're in a band now anyways. And we are going to work hard."

"Haesoo, I just have the greatest idea ever. Why don't we submit the lyrics we wrote to Moyeon and Insoo?" Yeonjun suggested.

"You mean the one from highschool ?"

"Yes."

And they did.

"I'm very pleased. Did you really write this yourself ?" Insoo asked.

"Yes sir, I mean I'm not the only one, Yeonjun helped me alot too." She smiled.

"Hmm, when would you like to release this song ?" Moyeon asked and both of them couldn't help but scream.

After the meeting, they returned to their dorm to break the news to the others.

"We're getting famous !" Haesoo shouted and danced around the tv room. "Just like the ones I see on Tv, AAAAHH !!!"

"Chill girlie, big brother's watching." Taehyun whispered.

From upstairs, Beomgyu heard the news, and was watching them silently. But when Haesoo turned to look at him, he went back into his bedroom.

"Beomgyu ! Why did he have to see us acting like a fool ? He'll think it proves how irresponsible I am. He'll think I'm just like the other girls with their heads in the clouds." Haesoo frowned.

"Does it really matter what he thinks ? We know it's not true and I for one am not about to stop enjoying myself just to suit him." Yeonjun whined.

Back at his room, Beomgyu sat on his chair, with a lined notebook on his table. He wanted to write a word, but nothing comes to his mind but his ex girlfriend, Charlotte.

He tore every part of the pages, and threw them to the floor. He didn't like it. He didn't want any part of his song to be about Charlotte.

"I hate this," he sighed and layed his head on his table. "So much."

And back at Haesoo's bedroom, she could not help but also think about Beomgyu.

"I mean, Yeonjun is right ofcourse. But I didn't want to start off on the wrong foot with anyone." She said to herself.

For some reason she couldn't quite fathom, that meant Beomgyu in particular. But it seemed nothing could take the joy out of her song being released soon.

"It's been worth it. All the fighting with mom, the savings and the thick notebooks..."