five

Meanwhile, back at Haewon's boutique....

"For heaven's sake stand still Hanni and Minni, if you can't stop chewing then you can go home." She said to her brother's daughters.

"Sorry aunty." They giggled.
And Haewon waved her hand in irritation.

"Okay I guess that'll be all for today. I'll make the sketches tonight and maybe the kids will be able to have a photoshoot by the weekend." Haewon told her brother.

"Mhm mhm alright."

As soon as Haewon was out of earshot the kids started whining.

"What on earth was wrong with aunty today ? Snapping and biting our hands off like that." Hanni said.

"She was awful !" Minni said.

"Kids, she was like that because of Haesoo, ok. You have to understand." The father told her daughters.

Hanni and Minni just nodded their head pretending to know what their father was talking about when clearly they do not.

And on the way home, they ran into Yijin, Haesoo's brother. And had ask him about her.

"You seriously didn't know ?" Yijin exclaimed.

The girls nodded.

"Ah, she gone off to live as a rockstar, I also heard that she even is in a punk rock band !"

"WOAHHH ! Just like she had always imagine." Minnie was happy.

"I knew she was never intrested in following Aunty Haewon's footsteps." Hanni laughed.
"Hey ! I've just had a great idea !"

"Let's take the gang and go visit Haesoo this weekend. We can soon find out where she lives!" Hanni suggested.

"YES! It'll be great! We might get to have a date with a trainee... " Minnie smirked.

The weekend came. Haesoo and her band mates were out in the balcony enjoying their cup of coffee.

"Guys, I heard there's going to be a party tonight. " Hueningkai said.

Just then, Choi Beomgyu came.

"Hey Haesoo, there's a party on the rooftop tonight. It should be fun and y'all are invited. That's if you want to come."

"Who don't love a party!" Soobin shouted excitedly.

Beomgyu sat down next to Haesoo and whispered something in her ear.

"And I'd love it if you would like to be my date. "

"I'd love to, Beomgyu. " She whispered back, leaving the boys curious.

"Choi Beomgyu just asked me to be his date. " Haesoo told Yeonjun later that night.

"THERE SHE IS!! YOO HOO! HAESOO! IT'S US! " It was Minnie and Hanni and the gang.

Haesoo eyes widened. And her heart went dup dup dup.

"What the hell are they doing here!? " Yeonjun asked in a panic voice.

"Hey sisters! You can't come here you are not allowed! " Haesoo tried to stop them.

"Oh come on sis, we've brought some of the girls to come see you. Now, don't be silly, introduce us to your bandmates." Minnie smiled.

"Wait! You don't understand! You can't come inside this building unless you are a trainee! " Yeonjun had told them.

"Oh don't be a bore, love. Just pass me the beer next to you please. "