eight.

An uncomfortable silence settled over Beomgyu and Haesoo.
Eventually.....

"I'm sorry, I should'nt have exploded like that." Beomgyu apologised.
He blushed furiously as he spoke.

"It's ok. But only if you promise not to do it again."

"Ok promise. Um, by the way, what did Yeonjun mean — about you not being able to see straight?" He blushed again.

Haesoo turned away to avoid his gaze.

"Oh, nothing...nothing at all. It's just that he...he thinks I'm falling for you." Haesoo turned to him again. Hands on her back. And she bit her lip.

"And are you ?" Beomgyu smirked as he looked down at her.

She didn't need to answer. Her look said it all. She was blushing like CRAZYY.

"I'm so glad, because I feel the same way about you." He kissed her forehead. And then, her lips.

"I knew I was right to go against mother's wishes. With the band, the new album, and Beomgyu, I've got everything I've ever wanted. Everything." Haesoo thought.

Meanwhile, her mother and her boyfriend were celebrating their victory.

"So, what's the real reason behind this advertisement, Doohyun? To contrast Haesoo's old way of life with her new one and show her how much she's missing ?" Haewon did not understand.

"No my love, it's to show you to which one she really belongs." Doohyun sipped his coffee.

"Then you'll have to accept it, my love. And once you've done that, perhaps you'll have time to think about us." He held her hand with both his hands.

"I am thinking about us, Doohyun. But well— let's not talk about it now."

Back at The Useless Club's dorm, the members were voting to whether they should advertise with Haewon's mother or not.

"I don't think it's a good idea." Taehyun said.

"But Taehyun, none of us can write a song. I just think if we do this advertisement, we might get extra extra money and even became popular. And that's good for the band right ?"

And...the advertisement won.

"You aren't upset that it went against you, are you Beomgyu?" Haesoo asked.

"No, love. Not if it's what the majority wants. Now, let's all do our best to make a success of it." He smiled warmly.

The next day. Insoo and Moyeon visited the dorm and had bought some great news for them.

"Hello kids, a friend of mine sold his composed songs to me, and I thought we could use it for your debut album." Insoo shared the news.

"That's great news !!!" Soobin laughed happily.

"Okay sir, is my song going to be in the album ?" Haesoo asked.

"Yes. That's your debut song what do you mean !!" He laughed sarcastically.

"Well then, guys, do you think we still need to be in that advertisement?" Beomgyu asked.