six.

It was Kang Taehyun who took the situation in one hand.

"Go! Go down! Get out! The lot of you. Anyone who isn't a trainee who do not get out on the count of three will be reported to... "

They got off faster than the lightning.

"Well really!" One of them yelled.
The girls turned to Haesoo.

"Haesoo! A joke's a joke but—"

"Who says it's a joke! Get out of this building now and don't come back please. "

"Don't worry, we can tell when we're not wanted. Come on girls, there's nothing doing here."

As they were leaving...

"Oh no! Beomgyu's gone. He just walked off. He didn't wait to see me turn them away, so... so... he probably thinks I invited them." Haesoo almost cried.

She ran downstairs and straight up threw herself in her bed.

"Just when we were getting along so well. I can't bear to think that he views me in the same view as those giggling fangirls." She wept.

Just then, Yeonjun came in her bedroom.

"Hey... Why don't you go talk to him? Explain things. Like." Yeonjun had suggested.

"There's nothing to talk about. Anyway, I can't help it if he keeps jumping to conclusions."

"Mhm. Alright then. I'll be upstairs if you need me." Yeonjun patted the girl's back and left.

Haesoo spend her time in her bedroom for hours and became hungry soon.
She got up and went to the kitchen. She poured herself a glass of water first and then start looking for something to eat in the refrigerator.

While she was still looking, Beomgyu appeared in the kitchen. He stood behind her without her noticing.

"AH!!" She screamed.
"Oh god. You've frightened me, Beomgyu."

Beomgyu only smiled.

"Uhm, look Beomgyu. I didn't know my cousins were coming. I didn't invite them. Honestly." All the same, she decided to follow Yeonjun's advice.

"I never thought you had." He straight up said.

"But...when you walked off like that, I thought you were angry with me." She confessed.

"I only left because that type of girlies annoy me. I knew you'd get rid of them— you did, didn't you?" He smiled warmly at her.

"Yes. Yes I did. Beomgyu, those girls... they just don't understand life as a trainee."

"I know. I'm probably being unfair to them, but they remind me of Charlotte so much." He frowned.

Haesoo felt her heart take a dive at his words.

"I see. I suppose you're still very much in love with her?"

"Who, me?" He laughed.
Haesoo nodded.
"Good heaveans! Whatever makes you think that?"

"Well, I mean... if you cant bear to be reminded of her.. " she bit her lip.

"I can't bear to be reminded of Charlotte the way I can't stand to think about the stomach ache I got when I was Eight from eating green apples."

He'd been head over heels in love with Charlotte, he said — at least, he'd thought so at the time.

"But when we quarrelled — that was after I kicked her and her friends out of my house — she tried to make her uncle kick me out of the company. You see, her uncle was some of the friends of our manager."

Unfortunately, her uncle had said no.

"I knew he'd said no. It was just that the girl I thought I was in love with, the girl I shared so much with could do something like that or even thinks of it."

"Oh. No wonder you weren't too pleased when we turned up."

"Yes. I wasn't at first. I'll admit that. But Haesoo, I'm getting to like seeing you everyday." Beomgyu wrapped an arm around her.

"So am I, Beomgyu!"
Beomgyu kissed her gently on her lips.

"Come on, lets go get coffee on the Blue Hour Cafe."