Khushi looked, turned around, and find ASR himself standing there.

"I'm getting late. I have to attend the commissioner's meeting to discuss how to reach ASR... Bye," Aman said smiling, and closed the ambulance door.

The ambulance left the place. Khushi stood firmly looking at Arnav. Arnav came in front of her.

"Tell me, what do you what to know?" Arnav asked.

Khushi sighed.

"Who the hell are you? What's the connection between you and Assistant commissioner Aman Mathur?"

"We are friends... From college... We have the same wavelength. We think the same. Aman got to know my perspective at the time of an inert college DEBATE competition. After that, we discussed a lot about many things. After our UG, Aman joined in IAS training whereas I entered PG. Yet, we were in touch... without anyone's knowledge... as per our plan"

"But why? What's your wavelength? What are you guys doing? What do you want?"

"Crime-free, drug-free, criminal-free society"

Khushi raised her brows, getting amazed. A criminal himself wanted a criminal-free society?

"Criminal-free society? Like really? Do you know, according to the world, you are the biggest criminal in India?"

"I told you already, I don't care what people think about me. What I'm doing is what matters here"

Khushi was about to say something, but she stopped, seeing NK rushing towards them. Arnav looked at NK.

"What happened NK?"

NK looked at Khushi hesitatingly. Arnav understood his gesture.

"Tell me, NK"

"The matter is serious Nannav," he said in a feeble tone.

"It's ok NK... Whatever it is, let her know. We don't have to hide anything from her. It will confuse her more. I don't want her to lose her sleep" Arnav said with a slight smile.

"It's a sensitive matter Nannav"

"Oh..."

Arnav gestured to NK. He came close to him and whispered in Arnav's ear.

"You are right. It's certainly a sensitive matter."

Arnav looked at Khushi who was watching them not understanding anything.

"A message for us from AM. Our next mission is ready... We have to go" Arnav said.

"AM? You mean, Arjeet Malhotra?"

Arnav nodded yes making her more shocked. AM was one of the multi-millionaires in India. He had strong political support. He was running a TRUST called AJIT FOUNDATION and helping poor people in many ways. He was famous for his Benevolence. He was more good than Aman Mathur. Unfortunately, his son died a few years ago. Everyone knew that. But, what connection he had with ASR? Khushi felt dizzy.

"Don't think, I'm fleeing from answering your questions. I will do that after coming back" Arnav said.

"Where are you going?"

"To complete the mission"

"What mission?"

"You will get to know that soon"

Arnav walked fast and NK followed him while passing orders to the guards. It seemed it was not new to them. They should have experience in doing such missions. Khushi understood that seeing them act fast. Exactly after an hour, she saw four jeeps leaving the vicinity. Khushi sighed.

Khushi decided to wait to see whether Arnav keep his word or not. Time passed. She was bored watching TV. She started changing the channels, searching for an interesting program. As she found no interesting program, she watched a news channel.

After a while, she heard the vehicle's sound. She saw the jeeps getting inside the vicinity. They were back. Arnav went to his room. He was extremely opposite to how he was while talking with Khushi. His reddened eyes said how wrathful he was.

Arnav went to his room and closed the door. He walked to the washroom straight away. Removing the clothes, he stood under the tepid shower. His face became calm after a while. Or, maybe, he would have made himself calm.

Khushi waited. She knew he needed time to get fresh as he looked messed up. She continued watching the news. She got stuck by a FLASH NEWS. She sat straight. It was about a GANG assassination. A smuggling gang had been killed brutally by unknown people.

Khushi gulped down hard. Was that Arnav and his men who did that? This was why he went hurriedly? Was AM's hand in this? But why did he do this? Why did he support ASR? How big his reputation in this society was? But, he was helping a criminal. She was sure about something. Until SK supported ASR, no one could near him in the name of LAW. ASR must be doing all this with the courage given by AM.

Arnav would not come to her room if this assassination had been led by him, she came to the conclusion. She thought he would not like to answer her anymore. She sighed and about to close the door, she stopped, seeing him at her doorstep.

To be continued...