"When was the last time that you even..." Casey lowered her head and Derek realized soon after as he sighed softly. "Paige." He said as she nodded.

"She should be here." Casey said quietly and he looked at her, before he nodded. "She still is." She said softly as Derek nodded in agreement at the words. "You have a look that is telling me, there's something else." He shrugged.

"I both really love and really hate how you can do that." Derek admitted and she shrugged. "I'm leaving again, I need to get Cora, back to her pack in South America. Tye and Peter, they are both coming with me." He said as she looked at him. "We are also going to look for something." Derek said as he watched her for the reaction.

"Yeah, all right. Just let me know when Cora's been safely returned to the pack." Casey said and he looked at her. "If you were expecting a complete, blubbering meltdown from me... I haven't changed that much."

"Actually, I was kind of wondering if you, wanted to come with us." Derek offered and Casey smiled a little bit as she shook her head.

"I would love too, but I can't. I have my job as Deputy Sheriff now. Sheriff Stilinski unofficially promoted me in the Nemeton and it is going to be announced tomorrow." Casey said and he smiled a little. "So, not only am I the youngest Sheriff's Deputy, I am quite possibly the youngest Deputy Sheriff in Beacon Hills history now."

"I finally know who I'm going to, if I have any legal problems now." Derek murmured and she looked at him, as she shook her head.

"Hire a lawyer, not me." Casey murmured softly and she rested her head on his arm, as she was half-asleep again. "Are you guys coming back?" She asked quietly.

"We are coming back and I can promise this time, that it won't be six years until we make it back." Derek murmured and Casey was smiling at the words. "Can I borrow a gun?" He asked and she looked up at him with a very confused look on her face.

"No. Not unless it is to kill Peter again." Casey replied and Derek was laughing at the words, as she felt his arms going around her again. "I don't like him." Casey muttered.

"You never used to say that when he showed up, at school." Derek pointed out and she elbowed him. "Ow." He said and she glared at him.

"Until he showed his true colors of being a complete jackass, repeatedly, every time." She shot back and Derek chuckled and he nodded.

"Fair point. I think he actually liked you at one point, which is disgusting now that I think about it." Derek said and her face twisted into a expression of disgust.

"How old is he even?" Casey asked and Derek looked at her, before even he had to think about it for a second as she sighed. "I know that he doesn't look as old as he actually is. But, then again, he also physically aged a whole lot faster in six years because of the burns from the fire and then a long, painfully slow healing process." She said and he nodded.

"36 or 37, maybe? I think?" Derek guessed and Casey was shaking her head a bit, as she was shaking with laughter.

"You don't look your age, Peter definitely doesn't look his age, Tye doesn't look 19, he still looks 16... I am the only one who looks my age, and it sucks." Casey muttered as Derek was attempting to hold back that laughter of his own, but he was trembling with it. "Just let it out before you explode."

Derek started to laugh and Casey shook her head at the sight of it and she waited patiently for it to be over as Derek coughed and he was finally done laughing.

"You know, Casey, that I am still technically older than you." Derek pointed out and she looked at him. "I just don't look it." He said and she was smacking him on the arm. "Hey!" But they were both laughing.

"I can't believe that we really don't know how old your uncle is." Casey muttered and Derek shrugged a bit at the words. "He's at least ten years older than you are... Right?" She asked and he nodded. "Not that he looks it."

"Are we done talking about ages? I mean, we have a cake to eat." Derek said and Casey looked at him.

"We?" We have a cake to eat?" Casey asked and Derek took off towards the kitchen and Casey followed, as Derek pulled out the cake and put it onto the table. "It is a triskele cake?" She asked.

"Tye ordered it. Not sure why." Derek said and she shrugged, as they ignore the candles and just dug into the cake.