30

King's POV

Christmas break was over, it was a new year and I was back at this fucking school.

I just wanted to be with Chanel.

"So..." Kimmy placed her book on my desk and sat across from me. "Did you enjoy your break? Because I know I enjoyed mine."

Is she seriously upset that I didn't go with her to some fucking ski resort with her family that I barely know????

"It was fucking fantastic. I got fucked like a slut everyday of my break, all the way into the new year." I pushed her book off my desk.

I was pissed off.

She turned so red in embarrassment and turned herself around.

The teacher walked in to take attendance, and for the rest of the class, Kimmy said nothing.

I think she finally got the message.

💗

I ate lunch on the bleachers while the football team practiced. The new season was starting and everyone was in that school spirit. I never understood it.

Chanel says I should be involved in school activities, like a club or something. But it's not like she was, so why do I have do it?

But I'll do whatever she tells me to do.

Maybe I will join a club or 2, but if I'm not feeling it, I'm leaving immediately.

I took another bite of my sandwich.

The cheerleaders came out to practice.

"Hey King!" Some of the cheerleaders waved with their pompoms.

I rolled my eyes and nodded. I got up and left.

I quickly finished my lunch and went to the library, it's the only quiet place in the school and I could use some quiet. I got a free period, so I could burn some time in here.

I couldn't even text Chanel, because she said she was gonna be super busy today, so I'm bored as shit.

I walked into the library and saw quite a few people. Some using the computers, playing chess, studying and reading books.

Maybe I should start reading more. Chanel would probably think that's super hot. I walked through the library, looking at the books on the shelves.

There was a book about sea animals and I thought that was kinda cool, so I picked it up and sat around a table myself.

This book better be interesting,

👣

What club do you think King should join?