𝟷

𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘦𝘭'𝘴 𝘗𝘖𝘝

"Chawel.." Royal's voice was slightly faded. "Wake up Chawel."

"Hm?" I groaned and rolled over. I opened my eyes and made eye contact with Royal. "Good morning Bubba."

He smiled.

I got out of bed and stretched. "I'm gonna go and get ready, okay?" I ruffled his hair. "I'll meet you downstairs in a few and tell Dad I said good morning."

He skipped off. "Okay!"

I smiled and made my way to the bathroom.

My outfit was on, all I had left to do was my hair.

I groaned and grabbed my spray bottle, spraying the water into my hair

I groaned and grabbed my spray bottle, spraying the water into my hair. I decided to do 2 puffs and a swoop.

As I did my hair, I thought about how my first day might go.

If they want the smoke, bitch I'll give em all of it.

I smiled in the mirror at the hairstyle, then grabbed my backpack and phone. I rushed downstairs and saw Royal eating breakfast while Dad was cooking.

"Morning Dad." I gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"Hi sweetheart, you look so cute on your first day." He looked back and admired me.

I smiled widely. "Thanks Dad."

"Here." He handed me a food container with a fork and a bottle of water. "This is your breakfast, have a good first day." He kissed my forehead.

"Thanks Dad." I walked over to Royal and kissed his cheek.

"You're going to schwool now?" He asked with a frown.

"Yeah, but I'll come back home later and we'll do something fun." I smiled.

He smiled back. "Okay."

I walked out the house and got into my car.

🌼

I sat in my car eating the breakfast Dad made me, in the school parking lot.

I grabbed my phone and backpack."Okay, let's do this."