25

Chanel's POV

It was kinda obvious that there was something going on between King and I. When we told the others about our relationship, they weren't that suprised.

It was more of a 'Finally!' kind of moment. They were of course happy for us though.

Now telling King's parents was a whole other story. They were shocked, happy and are some serious huggers. They didn't think King would get into a relationship until he was like 30.

His parents are so sweet and funny. They did explain to me that it was gonna be a struggle for King when I leave for college, but I made it clear to them that King was going to be just fine.

"I just put the last of the boxes in the truck." King walked back into the house.

King has been helping me pack my things. I leave in 2 days. I'm staying by him until it's finally time to leave this city.

"Thanks baby." I wipe the counters.

"Gimme kiss please." He stood extremely close to me.

I turned my head and gave him a small kiss.

He smiled. "Thank you."

"You're welcome bighead." I smiled back.

"I'm so happy you get to stay by me for a little bit." He hugged me from behind, then licked behind my ear.

"King." I breathed.

"Can we do it tonight?" He asked softly.

I turned around to him. "Aren't your parents and Dynasty gonna be home?"

"So?"

"We can't stay quiet, we both know this."

He pulled me closer. "We can try."

"Horny ass nigga."

"So you don't want to do it a few more times with me before literally leaving me and going off to college? It's like in those movies." He pouted.

I playfully rolled my eyes and ran my fingers through his dreads. "How am I gonna live without you?"

<3

He put on music to drown out our moans in case we got too loud, but we did try our best to stay quiet.

I moaned softly into the pillow while King ate me out from the back.

His tongue ran up and down my opening, my toes curled and my back arched.

He was so good at this.

"Oh my God." I turned my head.

He squeezed my thighs and put his tongue in.

"Ki-" I covered my own mouth from being too loud.

This was literally torture.

He moved from between my legs and he started rubbing his dick on my entrance.

I turned to look at him. He looked so fucking hot, just staring into my soul.

He slowly eased it in, biting his lip and never breaking eye contact with me.

My mouth opened, but no sound came out.

He went slow and I turned my head back to the front, gripping at the sheets.

"Fuck." I heard him curse.

I rested my head sideways on the pillow.

His hands squeezed my sides as he slid in more of his length.

"Oh my God." My back arched.

"Fuck, you're so wet babe." He sped up his movements.

All I could hear was the slapping of our skin, my wet pussy and SZA playing in the background.

King moaned a little too loud, he was getting reckless.

A moan then escaped my lips, it caught me by surprise.

"Ki-King..we can't be so..loud." I looked back at him.

He wasn't even listening. He grabbed my hair and that turned me on all the way.

"Oh baby!" I put a hand on his thigh and squeezed it. "I'm gonna cum, oh shit baby."

"I'm gonna cum too." He went faster and released my hair.

I buried my face into the pillow as I came. My legs trembled.

"Ah fuck." He pulled out and I felt him cumming on my ass. "Chanel.."

"Mmm, I fucking hate you." I groaned. "We were supposed to be very quiet."

He wiped sweat from his forehead and gave an embarassed look. "Sorry."

<3