Just with a few strikes from the side from Pangzi and the cocoon breakup into hundreds of pieces, finally setting Xiaoge free. However, he was not breathing once Wu Xie could get a hold of him and he panic. Of course, he have some basic medical knowledge and in a heartbeat, he was trying to revive Xiaoge as he had learned a long time ago, pushing over his heart and giving him air in quick intervals.

It took him several tries, but at the end, he manage to make Xiaoge breath again and with intense release, he hugged his man for dear life. Pangzi joined them soon after and the three of them hugged for a moment, only releasing Xiaoge, when they hear the stone door open to finally show the next riddle to get out.

"Xiu Xiu, quickly take the picture and tell Xiao Hua to hurry... we are freezing." Pangzi told her, as he let go of both Xiaoge and Wu Xie.

"Don't ever do that again Xiaoge..." Wu Xie whisper to Qiling before he hug him once more and burry his face on his chest, just to calm himself and Xiaoge hug him back with a faint of a smile while slightly rubbing his back.

He was sorry to scare Wu Xie like that, but he had no other choice but to try it himself, because no one else could had pull it off and survive. Still, as he felt Wu Xie shudder on his arms, he felt guilty, so he kissed the crown of his head in peace offering.

Xiu Xiu took the picture and quickly sent it to Xiao Hua's team and sighed for a second, glad that the ordeal have been only a strong fright and not an actually demise.

Xiao Hua

The last room was a bit more tricky than the others and everything seems to scream at them that it was a well-planned trap, but without been one hundred percent sure it really was, they still move forward and try it out. Of course, shortly after Panzi started to pull the chains, the room begin to shake and they have no other choice but to get out before the stones fall over the pots and release whatever was inside them.

At the end it turned out to be a swarm of King Shibie, red and deadly that immediately flew around in search of their prey, which were none other than them. With not much room to hide, Xiao Hua consider for a moment to go back to the top level and try again after the threat was gone somewhere else. However, in the picture that Xiu Xiu had send them, she had said to hurry because they were trapped in a freezing room that almost got kill Zhang Qiling.

"We can't back out." Panzi told him, as they try to hide from the deadly insects.

"I know and we won't... but we can't just barge in and die before getting the code for them." Xiao Hua conceded, as he was not going to let Wu Xie and the others die that easily, but their lives were also at risk. Thus he looked around after a moment of consideration to their possibilities and found strange that the King Shibie swarm had change positions suddenly.

Originally they had gather at the entrance of the room they have left in haste, but now they seems to had fly into the entrance of another, which was good news for them, believe it or not.

"Let's grave this small chance and go!" Xiao Hua said as he ran as fast as he could and enter the room from before. Yet, when he look at it from the border of the pots, there were no King Shibi in sight, nor were the pots in front of them broken and no sing of the rope they had already tie to the other side.

"Did we enter the wrong chamber?" Panzi asked in surprise.

"We shouldn't have, we run back the same way we went away."

"Then how is this one completely restored to its original state? Even the stone blocks from above are in the same place, none had fallen."

"I don't know... but we really don't have much time to consider possibilities." Xiao Hua said and in a hurry he crossed to the other side, using a desperate method he had seen on western movies and used a rope to hook it on the wooden pillars from above and after carefully testing it for a pull or two, he went ahead and jumped, using the rope to impulse himself to the other side.