"Sorry, I didn't hear what we are supposed to be doing."

"Just partnered notes over Chapter 31."

"Oh okay." He seemed so tired.

"Jisung what's up?"

"Nothing, I just-" he sighed and held his head in his hands. "Kai and I got into a disagreement and that lead to a huge argument because I mistook what he said. Now I just feel like shut and can't stop thinking about it."

"Have you tried apologizing? Or explaining yourself?" I asked and he shook his head.

"I tried but he's not answering my texts." He shrugged and I frowned.

Sometimes I'm so caught up in my own love life struggles, I forget that other people have those issues too. Not that it's any of my business, but I'm not the only one going through those problems.

"I'm sure you'll get a chance. Maybe during lunch?"

"Yea, but it's gonna take forever for lunch to come now." He sulked and laid his head down again.

"Hey, it'll be okay." I tried to comfort him with a hand on his shoulder.

"Skip next period with me." He said, his head jerking upwards.

"What?"

"Please! I don't wanna be in class, it's not distracting enough. And I can't scream at the top of lungs here." He whined and pleaded.

"I- uh-" looked around, mainly to see if anyone had heard, but then I looked back to see Ji giving me his best puppy dog eyes and I sighed. Knowing I had no chance at saying now. "Fine. But only til lunch and then it's back to class."

"Okay."

We set that conversation aside and began outlining the chapter in our notebooks. We decided to right down separate information so we absorb twice as much than if we noted the same materials.

However, Jisung's very visual mood didn't changed. Not even slightly.

"Maybe I'm just too sensitive? Mistook his tone? I don't know. Cause after he left all I could do was think about it and it made me feel so stupid." Jisung hung his head upside down from the bench he laid on and I did the same across from him.

"You can't blame yourself for how you feel about something in the moment. So yea, maybe you realized that you misunderstood him, but given the context what he said shouldn't have been said in the first place. Especially with the amount of room he left for it to be misunderstood." I said lifting my head a little bit to stop the dizzy spell. "I'm not saying he's in the wrong, or you are. That's up to you guys and your terms. But you can put it on just one person. Conversations, disagreements, arguments. Those all take more than one person."

"Yea." He sighed and roll onto his stomach, so I copied. Thank god, I was tired of those brief dizzy  spells. "Enough about me. How did it go with Felix? We didn't stick around much after we heard he was there, mainly cause Kai isn't fond of him."

"Well.." I couldn't help but smile and fiddle my thumbs like an obsessed teenage girl who found out her crush likes her back.

"Oh my god! You guys had sex!" Jisung shot up onto his knees, his hands flying over his mouth.

"No! Well, I mean him and Innie did, but I didn't.."

"Wait, Innie? You mean your boyfriend who has been overly pissed at him?"

"Yea."

"It was angry make up sex wasn't it?"

"Maybe, I don't know. I didn't ask the details. I was too hung over on him telling me he was in love with me for the first time." I said it so nonchalantly, but I watched as Jisung's jaw nearly dropped to the ground.