❥ 𝑻𝑾𝑬𝑵𝑻𝒀 𝑻𝑾𝑶

ARTEMIS||

His cheeks flushed bright red, his eyes gleaming with something I had never seen before. Heavy breaths was the only thing we could get out of our mouths.

I didn't realized my knees were begging me to stand up after all that adrenaline. I got up, feeling the ache in my legs before putting my hands on his thighs, my back arching. Strands hair fell down my shoulders, my face inches away from his. His eyes widened as i heard him gulp.

Is he nervous? After all he did? He looked away after a few seconds and i couldn't help the smile forming on my face.

His minty breath was tickling my face. He took the strand of hair that had was hiding the side of my face and tucked it behind my ear, sending millions of butterlies in my stomach. He didn't seem to realize the effect his gesture had on me. He probably didn't do it on purpose.

"Just one more" He pleaded. He returned his gaze on me and i was the one to look away. This is bad, so so bad.

His voice was calm, like everything was normal, but i knew that mine would be shaky. The urge to put kiss him until we're both out of breath was tough to resist, but deep down, i knew that i valued more than this, i couldn't just let him disrespect me and kiss him like nothing happened.

His hzel eyes were glued to mine, waiting for an answer. I've never wanted someone as badly as I wanted him right now. I flashed my teeth at him, smiling with a pure innocent look, knowing that it couldn't happen.

"Can't" I simply said. I got up, walking away from him. I wiped my mouth with my hand again, even if there was nothing on my lips, I could still feel the feeling of him on them.  I trid to remove those thoughts of him. I looked at him, ready to see his shocked face but my smile quickly dropped when i saw him grinning.

He.was.grinning. that motherfucker was laughing at me.

He looked relaxed, too relaxed. his thighs were spread as his big hands held the edge of the bed. His hair was glued to his forehead and all the desire i had for him a few minutes ago disappeared.

I could feel my blood boiling and i prayed he didn't notice, i kept my composure, trying not to humble myself again and walked to the door, my back was facing him and i opened the door, ready to leave. Before closing it behinf me i heard his deep honeyed voice say

''Thank you princess''

I made sure i didn't had any residue on my clothes before practically running to Jenna's dorm. that guy thought he could disrespect me like that?!
I walked passed many people who were looking at me like I was some mentally ill crazy girl.

I don't fucking understand! Why does he hate me so much? all i ever was was kind and heart welcoming since the beggining.

Turning a corner, i didn't see the tall person who was looking at their phone before my body slammed against theirs, making me fall on my butt. I grimaced at the pain and waited for the person to give me their hand.
"What the fuck?!" A voice that made my heart dropped spoke.

I lift my head up hoping it wasn't who I thought it was, i sighed mentally, the one that crushed my soul in thousands of pieces was standing in front of me. My brother.
"Can't you fucking see where you're going?!" His voice was dripping with venom as he spoke to me like I wasn't his sister. I am nothing to him.

I would've rather got back in the room with Mateo than him speaking to me like that. I took his phone who had dropped next to my feet before standing up and giving it back to him. He snatched it from my hands without thanking me and my eyes automatically looked down.