❥ 𝑭𝑶𝑼𝑹

ARTEMIS||

''He did what?!'' My best friend practically scream in my ears. I went to her dorm to discuss about what happened this summer and i couldn't help but tell her the story about Mateo, and what happened between us, obviously i wasn't going to tell her about the moment in the elevator though. This was staying in my head forever.

''Ugh, I know.'' I sighed, letting myself fall on her comfy bed. I grabbed the pillow I landed on and hit my face with it. I was surprised of how calm i was right now. Normally i would have been screaming with her and we would've probably got expelled from the school.

''That son of a bitch Lo vedrà quando lo strangolerò con le unghie e gli taglierò il cazzo di 2 pollici per mangiarlo crudo, poi gli caverò gli occhi e-'' I cut her off and giggled. ''Jenna'' I looked at her in disbelief. She wasn't the one to curse out people, but It felt good to see how much she cared about me. She was insulting him, even when she didn't know him at all.

[He'll see when i strangle him with my fingernails and chop off his 2 inches cock and force him to eat it raw, then gouge his eyes out and-|Italian]

''What? That bastard deserve it. he treated you like shit. What's his problem anyways.'' She scoffed angrily and crossed her arms and sank into the chair she was sitting on. She turned her head to the side letting the bright red tattoo she had written on her neck.

I love her so much. She always had my back. For her, friends are family, and we need to take care of our family. We were always two polar opposites, people still don't understand how the hot Italian girl became best friends with me, but what can i say, opposites attracts i guess.

She left Her home country and she now lives in the United States, i wonder if she likes it here, i never asked her. After her parent's divorce, she moved with her mom in America maybe five years ago, and we met here three years ago, she also taught me Italian. It wasn't easy but I wanted to learn it because I helped her learn English. 

We sat here in silence for a while because she was busy with some homework. Her Mom's name was written in her neck. I think it's cute, because she always talks about how much she hates her mom.

Her mom is always pressuring her, she wants her to become a doctor or a lawyer so she could brag it to her friends. Jenna said that one time, when she was seven. She asked her mom if she could go to the park but she immediately said no and forced her to learn Mandarin for a month.

She said that her dad was the total opposite, he didn't care about what Jenna wanted to do. He loved her the way she was. I wish my dad would have been like that. I never met her parents nor will i ever. Jenna has lost contact with them for a while now, she stays at her ex-boyfriend's house in the summer because she's waiting to finish school so she could move to California.

I look over at Jenna and she turn her head to smile at me. She has clearly an idea in mind.

''We're going out tonight'' She suddenly broke the silence. She turned her chair towards me and put her big round glasses off her face. ''We are?'' I asked her, side eyeing her. I wasn't the type to really go out in parties. I've been to a couple but i never liked it. I hated how loud people were. 

She nodded at my response and looked at me with her big doe eyes. ''Do you really want to go?'' I sighed. ''Come on, It'll be fun 'Mimis.' She jumped out of her chair. ''Okay, but if something happens, it's your fault.'' I smiled, I really need to change my mood.

She happily took her time to pick up two dresses from her wardrobe. They were very pretty but not really my style. For one they were extremely short dresses. Both were black but he design were different, the one i liked the most had a V-cut, with long laced sleeved, while the other was strapless in satin. Jenna handed me the one i liked the most before she went in her bathroom to change.

I got up and removed my clothes before putting the dress on. The dress was padded on the breast area, i removed  my bra and put my arms in the sleeves. The top part was a little tight, which i don't really like. I felt like my breast were almost spilling out. My arms were okay but i fear if i move too much it's going to tear apart.

Jenna got out of the bathroom and her mouth dropped open. "Oh my god, I'm literally going to turn gay. You're so fucking hot." She was looking at me up and down before shaking her head to the side. She was obviously exaggerating but it felt good to have compliments. ''Thank you but i think the dress is little tight, do you have another one i could wear?'' I asked her. 

"What? You're kidding you look perfect it in, where is it too tight? Because the dress was made that way, it's completely normal.'' She explained. Oh okay then, i thought i was too big to fit in it. ''Let's get married, I'm hot, you're hot, we'll be the perfect couple." She suggested while wiggling her eyebrows.  I rolled my eyes again. The black dress was really beautiful on her. I complimented her before getting in the bathroom to d my makeup.

I looked at myself in the mirror and Jenna was right, the dress really did suited me. The silk was dancing on me. One thing I didn't like was the length of it. It was extremely short, more short than Jenna's, and it's nearly impossible to beat it. It ended one or two inches under my ass. 

I only put blush on my skin because i didn't need any foundation. I did a simple eyeliner and mascara look. I didn't want to have too much makeup on my face, i had really sensitive skin. 

Jenna gave me her new perfume and i sprayed it on me. "Jen, that thing smells amazing, how much did you pay for it?" I exclaimed. It smelled like an expensive perfume.

She laughs " look underneath it" I did so and gasped as I saw the price. Over four hundreds. Was she crazy? That thing was as small as my palm. I knew that her family was one of the richest in Italy, but I'm still shocked how much money they have. I could never afford it, except if my brother become a billionaire or something. Probably not going to happen.

Twenty minutes later, we're ready to go out.

"We look like fucking Victoria Secret models"  Jenna exclaimed. "I agree" Sometimes I wish I was like Jenna. She doesn't care about people's opinions, she loved herself and she was beautiful. Silky black obsidian hair who ended in her lower back. Beautiful green eyes and the body of a model. She can socialize with people easily, and I can't even place an order at a restaurant without stressing.

I put on some gold earrings and the necklace of my sister. A gold chain with a diamond butterfly on it. She used to be obsessed with butterflies.

Turning around to take my purse, I felt a sharp slap on my ass. I jumped of surprise and turned around, where Jenna was smirking. "You have a nice ass" She says. She winked at me before taking her purse and the keys of her car.

The dress she was wearing was absolutely breathtaking.  She had the same model of my necklace, but in a bracelet. Her hair was flooding her shoulders.
She looked so pretty.

"Let's go!" She happily exclaimed.
I rolled my eyes before putting my phone in my purse. The party was in town, at one of Jenna's friends house. I don't know how she knew that there was a party tonight but whatever.

The woman at the reception wasn't there so we got out without any problems. We got in Jenna's car before she drove out.

Let's have some fun
-

Let's have some fun-