"Welcome home, angel," Jaehyun leaned his head back on the top of the couch and puckered his lips.

"Hi handsome," Taeyong gave a light smile before leaning down and pecking him the lips.

"You taste weird," Jaehyun frowned but smiled when Taeyong kissed him again.

Taeyong rolled his eyes with a smile when he heard Jeno pretending to gag.

"They want to know if they can sleepover at Chenle's," Jaehyun kept his shiny eyes on him. "It was their last day of school and everybody else in the house is out."

Taeyong ignored the sly implication before looking at the boys.

"Is Jaemin gonna be there?" Taeyong asked looking at Jeno.

"Mhm," Jeno nodded his head. "He says he has a present for me."

"Maybe it's a love letter," Mark snorted under his breath and laughed when Jeno tried to hit him.

"Alright, alright," Taeyong said before waving his hand in the direction of the door. "Let me know when you get there."

"Ok!" They both yelled and picked up their already pre-packed bags.

Of course they already packed their bags.

As soon as the door clicked shut, Taeyong went to the other side of the couch and pushed his husband down onto the couch before laying on his chest.

"How's your back feeling?" Jaehyun whispered into his hairline as he stroked up and down his spine. "Ten told me you started crying about it earlier."

"Hurts," Taeyong whispered into the hoodie underneath him. "Not as much as before...took something at the studio for it."

They sat together in comfortable silence and his eyes almost slipped shut but stopped when lips pressed to his head. That's when he remembered...

"Lately I've been thinking about how we wanted four kids," Taeyong sat up on his lap and looked down at him. "We always talked about it. We should get them soon."

"Babe," Jaehyun sighed a little before brining his hands to Taeyong's thighs and rubbing up and down.

For some reason, he didn't really feel it.

"What?" Taeyong frowned. "You don't want to anymore?"

"No, I just..." Jaehyun sat up and moved Taeyong off his lap.

"Just what?" Taeyong felt himself start to sweat a little.

"I don't know...I mean when I was at..." Jaehyun started to speak.

Taeyong stared at Jaehyun's face.

He doesn't want to have anymore kids?

Is it my fault?

Did I do something wrong?

It's okay if he doesn't.

Why?

"I just feel like you don't love the kids..." Jaehyun ran a hand through his hair. "...you are an unfit parent."