☆ 6 ☆

Striker only took a step back from me, as he let out a chuckle. I stared at him, raising a brow, "What's so funny?" I asked him, "You think I'm just gonna bust you out of here, just because you told me to," he started, I was about to speak, but he continued "Let me tell you somethin', Doll, I'm not one of your butlers, or a fan.. If you want somethin' from me, I better get something in return." he looked me up and down, before staring into my eyes. It was now my turn to take a step back from him, "Who said I was asking you to bust me out for free?" I asked, a smirk making it's way onto my face, "Oh? What are you gettin' at miss, Danica?" he questioned, now intrigued with what I had to say. "Let's say, if you get me out of this mansion, and safely back to my home.. I will pay you more than this man ever could, AND.. I won't say anything about you kidnapping me." I offered, the smirk never leaving my face. The snake stared down at me, "Well, Darlin', you've got yourself a deal.." he started, holding out his hand for me to shake, which I did, but then then I was pulled towards him, his face now on my shoulder. "But.. If you pull anythin' for a second.. You aren't gonna like what happens." he warned, then he moved away from me. "We'll finish this conversation later, get back to takin' care of that table." he said, before he walked out of the room.

I had finished setting up the table for them, I thought it was just for two people, but seeing that I had to set up all of the table.. The perv must have guests coming over, must wanna show off his new 'toy' I shuddered at the thought. I stood off to the side with a few of the other servants that had helped with the table. There were demons of all kinds here, some were imps like me, even some hellhounds here, seems to be some sinners also. I stared at each of them, seeing that not a single one of them had any spark of life in them, it's as if all the light had been snuffed out of them.. Who could blame them? They were stuck here for the rest of their lives, serving some freak.. That'll be me as well if this plan doesn't work. 

I snapped my head to the entrance of the dinning room when I I heard the sound of footsteps approaching. The other three didn't even seem to care, they probably already knew who they belonged to. First one that walked in was another imp servant, she had long messy black hair, with mainly black horns that curled a bit, she was wearing the same revealing outfit we were all wearing, I noticed she looked a bit rough with cuts and bruises littered all over her body. I stared at her, raising a brow, did the perv do this? Like hell I was going to let that happen to me.. I am getting out of here. The imp girl lead these group of demons to the table, which they then went to sit down. After a few minutes, finally the main man had walked into the dinning room, Striker following behind him, the room went silent as everyone's attention was now on the perv. "I'm pleased to see that you all here.." he starts, his pointy teeth turning into a sick grin, "Now.. Let's eat." then the two took a seat at the table, "Nora!" the perv calls, the same imp girl went up to the demon, standing behind his chair with her arms behind her back. "Yes, Master Arden?" she questioned, "Have the ladies start bringing out the food would ya." he ordered, not even looking back at the girl. The imp, known as Nora nodded before she started to walk towards us. The girl was looking everywhere, but us, "Uhh.. You heard him.." she said quietly, then we were off. 

One by one we all headed out to serve a plate of food to the many guests, I placed the last plate I had to serve, and was going to turn away, but I was stopped by one of the guests, since they grabbed my wrist. I was about to just yank my arm back, but remembering what type of problem I was in, I just stayed still. "Say, Arden.. Is this who I think it is?" the woman questioned, Arden took a sip of his drink, turning to us with a smirk, "Yep, that's the one and only Danica." the woman then turned back to me, "Why don't you sing us something?" she suggested with a grin, before I could reply, Striker had spoke "I'm not interested in hearin' that garbage." Arden let out a laugh, while the woman glared daggers into the imp. I took the chance I got to scurry back out of the room. 

I was waiting outside the dinning room, until I heard a bunch of footsteps approaching, I watched as each of them walked past. Striker was the last to walk out, but stopped, only to pass a small piece of paper to me before he continued on his way. I stared down at the paper, seeing it read...

"Meet me in the room you used to change in, in 2 hours."