☆ 2 ☆

I woke up in a dark room, it was pitch black. I couldn't see a thing, I tried to get up, but was not able to. My arms seemed to have been restrained by something. Rope? Tape? I had no clue, all I knew was that I had to figure out what the bell was going on. I decided to try and call for Diona, but instead of fluent words, all that came out was muffles. Tape was on my mouth.

Was I kidnapped?

No, no, and no. That couldn't happen, no one would dare kidnap a popstar. Or would they? I hope this is just a sick prank, but I jumped at the sound of a door being opened. Once the door had fully opened, it had revealed a tall man, but I could not make out any features of the guy. Suddenly the man had switched the lights on, causing me to clench my eyes closed tightly, and hiss. When I finally was able to open them, I was unpleasantly surprised to see it was the cowboy from earlier. I narrowed my eyes at him, this only caused the Imp to smirk at me, I just kept glaring daggers at him. The Imp slowly crouched down to my level.

"Howdy, darlin'.."

My eyes narrowed more at the Imp. Did this rodeo looking bitch seriously kidnap me??? Who does he think he is? Once I get out of here, and I'm able to get help. I'll make SURE he is dealt with. "You're probably wonderin' why you're here.." he spoke again, I just rolled my eyes. "Well.. Someone has paid me a lot of cash to bring you to them.." he explained to me. Oh, good. Some random prick hired the yeehaw snake to kidnap me for them, fans are wild. I just kept glaring daggers at the snake, until he decided to rip off the tape on my mouth, which hurt like hell. "You yeehaw fuck.." I said through clenched teeth, while the snake just grinned at me. "You will not get away with this, people most likely already know I'm missing!" I yell, "Well obviously. You're a popstar, but this isn't my first rodeo, doll." this snake or an Imp told me, "Who exactly.. Are you..?" I asked, "Striker, better remember it.. Me and you are going to be together for good bit.." 'Striker' told me, I rolled my eyes, "Even your name sounds like a damn snake.." I whispered, "What was that, doll?" Striker spoke, grabbing my chin to make me look at him. I stared at him quietly, before I spoke, "Nothing.. Nothing at all.." Striker just stared at me, before he decided not to concern himself too much with what I said. "Now.. Ms. Danica, I'm going to take care of some business.. You'll stay here." Striker told me, as he started to walk out, and shut the door. My eyes widened, I tried to get up, but with the rope that was around me. I couldn't budge. With that, I was once again, in darkness.