☆ 1 ☆

I was sitting inside my bedroom wearing my lingerie pajamas. I had just gotten out of the shower a few minutes ago, I did have a show tomorrow. I have to look my best. I brushed through my hair, until I heard a knock at my door. I groaned, "Come in." not even a second after, I heard my door open behind me. "Mistress, Y/N, I'm sorry to disturb you, but your show has been moved to an hour later.." the tall imp girl informed me, I turned to her, "Noted. You can leave now." I ordered her, the tall imp had a maid outfit on, and pigtails. "Yes, ma'am.", she then left the room with the soft slam of the door. I sighed in relief, glad to finally have the room to myself again. I decided to browse through my phone, until I felt tired enough to get some sleep. I didn't mind staying up, it's the only moment where I felt peace, and I didn't have to deal with anyone. Especially be around those bellow me. I rose up from my bed, and made my way to the glass doors that led to my balcony. I opened the two glass doors, and allowed the glow of the red night to fall on me. I went to the railing, and leaned on it. Taking a look at the business streets of Imp City, that's filled with nothing, but assholes.

Finally, it was time to get some rest. I didn't want to be tired before my show. I slowly laid back down on my fluffy bed, drifted off to sleep, but before I fully fell asleep. I thought I saw a glint of something glowing yellow.

It was the next day, and I had to get up and get ready for the day. I slowly got up from my bed, and went to my closet, which of course. Was a walk-in. I browsed through the outfits, until I finally came across one I wanted. I put it on, and walk to the bathroom to brush my hair, and to do my makeup. Once I was finished, I immediately heard a knock at the door, making me sigh. "Come in.." I tell the person on the other side, expecting it to be Diona. I heard the door open to my room, and I called again "In the bathroom, Diona." I continued to look myself in the mirror to make sure I looked okay for the show, "So you're the famous, 'Danica'." I hear a man's voice, a southern one at that. I quickly turned my attention to the voice to see a tall male Imp with a cowboy outfit, who let this man in? "Um. Excuse me, who are you and why are you in my mansion?" I questioned, as I started to put my hair up in a ponytail. "Don't be like that, doll.. I'm just a fan." the cowboy fuck told me, I just narrowed my eyes at him, "A fan that shouldn't be here, how did you get in here??" I asked again. "Your little servants let me in." the man answered, I placed my hands on my hips, "Well, I'm sorry, sir, but I am not taking meet and greets right now. I have a show." I told the man, he just let out small chuckle. Creepy... "My apologizes, Doll, I'll get out of your hair.." with that the man left my room. I sighed in relief, but I knew I was going to have to talk to my servants about this..

As I got into my limo, and Diona started to drive us there. I decided to bring up the man. "Diona, why was there a man coming to my room saying that one of you guys let him in?" I asked, but Diona gave a confused stare through the mirror, "What man?" she asked confused. I stared at her in disbelief, "The guy you idiots let in??" I told her, she just still looked confused at me. I just sighed, and dropped it. Fine, lie to me.

I had finally arrived, I got out of my car and headed into the place. The owner of the building noticed me come in, and raced over to me, "Danica, thank you so much for doing this performance tonight.", the man told me thankfully. I managed to put on my fake smile, "You're welcome, I wouldn't miss it for the world!" I said in a fake nice voice, I then made my way backstage to prepare, immediately putting my normal expression back on.

When it was time for me to perform, I put back on the nice look and raced out on stage. To immediately hear cheering from the audience, "Are you all ready for the performance of your lives? From yours truly, DANICA!" I yelled, earning another loud cheer from the crowd. Once the cheering had settled down, I finally began singing. It was the middle of my song, when suddenly the power went out, I stopped my singing to try and look around only to see pitch black, but before I could say anything. I felt something hard on the back of my head, then it all went black...