☆ 7 ☆

// SLIGHT S/A WARNING!

Y/N sighed, staring at the slip of paper. "This better work.." the popstar muttered.

The imp still had a two hours to go before she had to meet up with Striker. What could she even do to pass time? Y/N decided to just wonder the halls until then, like she thoroughly checked the place out.

The imp casually walked through the halls, taking notice of the interesting 'decor', this man was disgusting. She kept walking, till she slammed face first into someone's chest, she looked up. She immediately felt absolute horror on who she saw. It was Arden, the reason she was in this disgusting place.

"Ah, there you are.. I've been searching for you." he smirks down at her, Y/N's eyes were wide as she backed away. "Leave me alone.. Or else.." Danica threatened, knowing damn well she was in no position to. This only made the demon's smirk widen, "How about me and you get to know each other~" he purred, putting an arm around her shoulders, leading her towards a room.
Y/N tried to move away from him, or get his arm away from her, but since she was smaller and he was stronger. It was useless.

Once Arden arrived to the room, he pushed the popstar onto the ground. The floor was covered in soft pillows, but Y/N felt no comfort as she stared up at the man. The demon started to slowly crawl up towards her, with her continuing to back up till she hit a way. "P–please.. No.." she whispered, her voice was shaky. "Don't worry, this won't hurt at all–" Arden was cutoff when he felt an intense pain on the side of his head. Y/N had grabbed a glass bottle that was near and hit him on the side of the head with it. Arden fell back a bit in pain, giving her enough time to get up, holding the bottle at him still shaking. "You.. You.. Will NOT lay another hand on me." she snapped.

Meanwhile, Striker was waiting in the said room. The more he waited, the more impatient he got waiting for the popstar. Did she want outta here or not? Of course she did, she was just running late. But why, he could tell how much she wanted to go home just by looking at her. The snake was just pacing the room, as realization finally hit him.

"Arden.."

Striker hissed, grabbing his revolver, immediately heading out of the room to go deal with what he thought was going on.

Y/N continued to point the bottle at the man, still shaking. Arden stayed crouched to the floor, holding his hand on the wound he now had on his head, till he slowly looked up at the imp with a smirk. Y/N raised a brow at this, only to have the bottle snatched from her grasp, before she could react she was pinned against the wall. The imp squirmed under the demon above her, trying to find any means of escaping, but it all seemed hopeless. Arden took ahold of her face roughly, staring at her with a sick smirk. Y/N's eyes widened, as she shook her head, feeling tears start to prick at her eyes.

"NO! GET AWAY FROM ME!"

Striker perked at the sound of a scream, he knew that voice. It was Y/N, he was close. Striker sighed, as he picked up the pace, he couldn't believe he was putting this much effort into getting paid. Especially for some popstar.

The popstar continued to shake, as the man in front of her started to run his hand up her thigh. He was about to continue, but Striker had busted open the door, sending a warning shot to the wall beside the two. This caused Arden to glance back at the cowboy, he had a confused yet irritated expression. "What? Can't you see that I'm busy?" he questioned, Y/N stared at the snake, he had a pissed off expression as he pointed the revolver at the demon male. "I'm only gonna say this once.." Striker started, as he prepared his gun for another shot if needed.

"Step away from her."

Arden only moved away from the girl, her dropping to the floor, shaking as she stared at the two. "Or what? You're gonna kill me." Arden questioned, he was amused at this, as he stared at him. "You think I won't." Striker threatened, keeping his revolver pointed at his head. "What's gotten you all wild up?" Arden questioned, he was curious what the random change in attitude towards him was about. Striker only smirked, "Got a new pay, you see, Danica over here offered me a way better pay than you.. As much as I have a distaste towards popstars, money is money.. So, try to stay outta my way." Striker explained, shrugging the smirk still evident on his face, he had zero remorse if he had to kill the demon. Arden narrowed his eyes at the male, before turning to the popstar that was still a trembling mess on the floor. Arden then turned his attention back to the imp with a cocky grin. "You think I'm just gonna hand her–AGH!" he started, only to yell out in pain straight after. Striker had shot the man in the knee, causing him to drop to the floor in pain. Striker only let out a dark chuckle, "Thanks for your cooperation." Striker told him, as he went over to Y/N. The popstar only stared at him silently, tears very evident in her eyes. Striker only stared down at her blankly, before holding out his hand for her to take, which she did slowly. "Come on." he ordered, the girl only nodded as Striker then started to lead the way out of the building with Arden yelling at them as they did.

The two of them made it outside, but Striker had stopped. Y/N stared at him with a confused expression, only for her question to be answered when the imp had whistle, down the road came a horse.

Once the horse had arrived, Striker climbed onto the horse with ease, turning his attention back to the imp. He then held out his hand, which she accepted as she got onto the horse. "Hang on, it's gonna be a long ride." he tells her, she nodded, as she hesitantly wrapped her arms around his torso. The cowboy then immediately started to get the horse moving, Y/N just continued to stare at him quietly. For once...

She was happy he was there, she felt safe.