He opens the door and takes the shopping bags from your hands, "I also bought cute Christmas decorations!" He takes the bags from your hands with a light smile, "you didn't have to." He says placing the bags in the back seat. You sip your drink which you just bought.

"Uh huh, I like Christmas decorations, and this is for you" you said, placing his pack of juice on the dashboard of the car. "Me? But I'm driving" he said with a teasing smile as you groan and take it to add its straw. "Open your mouth" he did as you placed the straw between his lips and he sucked the liquid.

He chokes slightly, "it's sour" he made a soured face as you chortle. "You look like a kid" he glanced at you but his eyes glued to your smiling face and tiny eyes. This reminds him of the rainy night and his favourite song playing, with you in a hoodie. You cleared your throat, "are you okay?"

He nodded with tinted cheeks like a stupid as he drove away. The whole ride was just silent, both of you were tired. "You can go first, I'll park the car." You nod and exit and quickly run to the house in the chilly weather. He chuckled and parked the car when He received a call from someone.

You wiped your face after washing your face, "dinner is ready!" You smiled at Mrs.jeon as Jungkook opened the door, "I have some work. Here's your stuff." He says placing the bags and you frowned. "Where are you going this late?" You asked, "an important work. Don't worry I'll come back soon."

He smiles as you bite your bottom lip and walk to him. "What is it?" You asked as he shook his head and pecked your head. "Nothing, take care." He smiles softly before he walks out. You sighed, "I wonder what even goes inside his head." You murmured to yourself.

"What is it, y/n? You look worried" Mrs.jeon says, petting bam. "Nothing, it's just Jungkook went somewhere." She chuckled, "sit here." You sat beside her. "Did you know how unhappy Jungkook was when you moved out?" You blinked, "what?" She hums, "he wasn't even smiling. His ruined mood made everyone sit hush in our house."

Bam leans onto her touch. "Most of the time he's there to pull his tired dad into games and late night runs with yoongi and bam. He was sad and sulky when you weren't with him." You chuckled, "we don't even know each other that much." She hums and smiles. "But I really want you to. I won't force you both, but if you ever feel like it, please don't back off. He deserves to be known by you."

You went into the deep space of your mind with her words. And it almost scared you, what if he expects you to stay with him? Like a real wife would. Welcome her husband with a bright smile, pamper him with love. You don't see yourself doing that in the near future. Nor to Jungkook nor to anyone.

If he's doing that to you, expecting something in the end then you need to stop him. "C-can I get water?" You must be wrong. You need to stop your train of unnecessary thoughts. You both will figure it out. It's fine to fake it till you make it, till you do. "Calm down." Mrs.jeon caresses your head.

"It feels empty without Jungkook," Mr.jeon says while eating his food. Yoongi agrees as you quietly eat. "Y/n, dear? You feel comfortable here, right? I promised your dad to always keep you like a daughter." You nod your head with a small smile. "Yes. It feels good here." The dinner was tight-lipped.

"I swear this kid, he should be here with his wife. Always work!" Mrs.jeon complains and yoongi hums while munching, agreeing to her words. That night you went to sleep alone. And it didn't feel as cool as you thought it would. It was like the lonely night where you slept alone at your house without anyone to stop you from crying. You were sad.

Someone whistled in your ear as you slapped that person while hissing with your eyes closed. Moments after when you realise, you finally open your eyes to see Jungkook staring wide eyed. You clasped your mouth with your palm, you slowly removed it and he blinked.

"I'm-sorry. I thought—" you gasped out loud sitting on the bed. "You cut off your hair?!" He frowns, "huh?" "Why did you do that?!" He sighed and shook his head. "I tied them. As you said. Last night." You look closely to see the tied bun. "So you tied them because I said so?"

He shrugs, "I mean yeah, why not?" You hiss to yourself. "Don't do it again." You said walking to the washroom, "what?" "I mean don't follow my instructions! I'm stupid!" You whine with your whole body making him chuckle and giggle. "I'd do it no matter what." He mumbled to himself.

"Are you done?" You said pacing and fanning yourself. "Why are you running around like it?! You're making me nervous!" Jimin sips his drink. You hissed and yelled in frustration, "because you should be! We can get killed! Park jimin!" Jimin stands up from his chair, "calm down. We can do it. Jungkook is with us."

You rolled your eyes deep. "junGkooK is wIth uS!" Jungkook snorted loudly on his coffee. You turned to him, "what's so funny? Did you even call your reporter friends?! Do you think an Insta post can even do something?!" He wipes his mouth, "I called my reporter friends to make that insta post viral."

You sighed, "no one understands my nervousness!" You sulked and walked out. "I think she wants a hug." Jimin says and Jungkook clicks his tongue in disagreement. "I think she wants a hug but she just doesn't want to say it." Jungkook chuckled slightly, "no I don't think so. She's just nervous. And it's understandable, she was almost killed four times in two months."

You munched on your burger happily while watching the news. "Multi millionaire company, Hwang foods is under fire for using drugs in their food items. It's expressed by a social media post by an unknown account saying they import harmful and illegal substances illegally from western and eastern countries.

The account demands an investigation of Hwang food's manufacturing practices and asks for the Korean police department to take immediate action. Neteizens under the post agree with the person and also ask for a proper investigation of what ingredients Hwang foods are using to make their food items."

You high five jimin who sips on his cola with a smirk. A knock was there as Soojung opened the door, "Ms.Kim, there's someone who wants to meet you." You frowned and wiped your mouth and quickly went there to meet whoever it was. "I am Chang wooshik, and this is my wife and daughter, Chang Yeo woon and Miri. They've been missing for the last three days, and I really want to talk about it to you."