Ship Request #18

vitrealisbunny  i am 5'1 w long dark hair and eyes, tan skin and a lean athletic build. my pronouns are she/her and im ace and bi but i have a preference for men. my friends have all described me as reserved, creative, intimidating (only bc of my rbf) and brutally honest and even joke abt me being a habitual gaslighter (tho sometimes they might not be joking). however when i become comfortable around someone im sarcastic, genuine and caring in my own way. they all often say how cute i am and how my actions and demeanor come across as attractive to most ppl. i tend to be insensitive at times altho not on purpose and i wear my heart on my sleeve, having sudden emotional breakdowns that i sometimes struggle to let out bc i prefer to bottle my emotions as i always get embarrassed w how transparent i am around my friends. i have a pretty high ego and i can be a little narcissistic at times. my hobbies include writing, reading, gaming and playing soccer and basketball. i also like to watch movies and collect stuffed animals.

 i also like to watch movies and collect stuffed animals

I ship you with... Aguni!

I think Aguni would see you as a challenge at first. He wanted to see what could make you crack. Your cold exterior intrigued him, along with all your other intimidating traits. It was only when he got too close did he realize that you were different than he perceived; at first, he was shocked to see one of your breakdowns, but he didn't run. If anything, it made him feel closer to you. Slowly the relationship between you changes; he loved being with you as you read or wrote. If you ask him to watch a movie, he's there waiting with a blanket, arms open, ready to hold you, not that he would admit that to anyone else. Just as you are bad with your emotions, Aguni is too, but he thinks you are worth it.

 Just as you are bad with your emotions, Aguni is too, but he thinks you are worth it