Ship Request #27

Anonymous:

I'm 5'2, hispanic, unlabeled, cis woman who uses she/her. I'm more on the smaller frame side, having the smallest of curves. My chest is not totally flat, but might as well be yk. I have thick dark brown hair that goes a little past my armpits with bangs and dark brown eyes to match. I am a Sagittarius and my most recent mbti test showed me estp. I have a love for piercings, not having much myself as I only have two on each of my ears, but I'm interested in getting a nose piercing soon. My favorite holiday is halloween, main reason being it's an excuse to dress up. I love going out, especially with friends because I find it sooo much fun! My favorite places have to be an amusement park of any kind. I love the idea of clubbing so the beach sounds like it would be great for me. I have no set style, but if i had to pick one that i would be interested in if i had the money it definitely would be more of a coquette style. I absolutely love making friends but my awkwardness gets in the way of it. When looking for friends, i look for someone who is outgoing and can hold a conversation easily. When looking for a partner, i look for someone who is super romantic and loving towards me. I hate being active and sweaty, unless it comes to dancing. Music has to be one of the things i love most because i can always let myself loose whenever i hear a song i like.

 Music has to be one of the things i love most because i can always let myself loose whenever i hear a song i like

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

I ship you with... Heiya!

Your relationship started out as just a friendship but a close one, it was one where the two of you were on the cusp of love, but neither of you realized it until one day when Heiya was crying about her home life, and a kiss happened between the two of you.

Since then, the two of you have been even more inseparable and totally head over heels for each other. Having the same love for partying and dancing, people can usually find the two of you pressed together in the middle of the dance floor at any club. You help her realize that she is loved, and in return, she helps with your social awkwardness. 

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
ALICE IN BORDERLAND | Preferences, Reactions, Imagines!जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें