Ship Request #14

elevenlittleeggos  I'm canadian and straight, my pronouns are she/her. i'm an introvert by nature unless i feel comfortable with the people im around and always have to have a book around to ease my social anxiety. i love reading, f1 racing occasionally i write romance novellas with a mystery/thriller subplot. my fashion sense ranges from jeans shorts and hawaiian shirts to flared jeans and peasant tops like i just walked off the set of an abba music video. i listen to pop punk music and indie rock and my love language is physical touch.

I ship you with

I ship you with... Karube!

I see you two as the couple that people stare at and wish they had that kind of relationship. You and Karube have such an easygoing relationship I can visualize Karube pulling you up for a dance in the pub and joking, swaying side to side, both grinning manically. You may be an introvert, but Karube brings out the best in you, and with him around, you'll always feel safe. The only thing you two argue over is who stole the other's Hawaiian shirts. A few weeks into the relationship, you begin sharing them, and now they're both of yours. Physical touch is the foundation of your relationship, Karube will lean his forehead on yours, and without words, you'll know that he's telling you that he loves you.

 Physical touch is the foundation of your relationship, Karube will lean his forehead on yours, and without words, you'll know that he's telling you that he loves you