"the story of CAZAR" part 2

Continuation..

Strange things started to happen, when a sudden disappearance of their classmates started to occur, no one knows what happened to them they just disappeared without any sign, and strangely the case get closed due to lack of evidence..

Cadan and zarya date for 4 to 5 years and then get married, during their marriage zarya was pregnant with caleb, and cadan was feeling like the luckiest man in the world, well he felt that way from the day she enters in his life.. there journey from college sweethearts to married couples was not that easy, he has to sacrifice so much for her, most important he has to let go of his self esteem, he never love zarya for her money, and he never wanted any share in her father's company but he left with no choice but to accept 80 % of share in yohaness empire, which will automatically transfer to zarya's husband according to the will, and that's the only condition zarya's father kept in front of cadan " if you want to marry my daughter you have to accept all those shares she had in the company"

Zarya was the only child and hire of mr yohaness great empire and cadan understands it..

So he accepted all the shares for her sake, to be with her, but he made a promise with himself that he'll never misused his position and he'll work hard like any normal worker in company and bring the company to next level..

Everything was going well and zarya gave birth to caleb, Their first born, cadan mixed both his and his wife's surname and named him caleb lyn yohaness..

He was hoping for a great future for him and his family..

But little did he know, that a better future will just be a dream which Cannot be turned into reality..

Because that's when everything started to fall apart, he started see the true colours of zarya, she became more possesive over cadan, she didn't want him to spend time with caleb instead she wants him all for herself, she never showed any kind of motherly affection towards caleb, for her nothing else matters other than cadan..

And as innocent as cadan is he thought, Maybe the changes in her behaviour is due to her delivery so he let it slide, but he was unaware of the fact that he had become her darkest obssesion.. an obssesion which will end with his life...

he tried his best to accompany both of them, but she started to change more and more, she always fight with him whenever she saw him with someone else, he tried his best to make her understand that as a business man, he has to meet a lot of people, but no matter what he says in his defence, nothing went inside zarya's jealous, madly obsessed mind, the only thing she knows is that she just don't like Seeing him with anyone else other than her.. she started to blame him for cheating..

they started to argue every now and then, and their fight ends with him trying his best to defend himself and zarya keeps blaming him and at the end she'll burst out in tears, and those tears in her eyes are enough to make him feel guilty, and regret for fighting with her..

Zarya was a kind of manipulated woman who knows all of cadan's weakness, and when and where to use her tears, she knows it well and she never leaves a single opportunity to use it.. there relationship is toxic, it was more than toxic and anyone can tell it, but cadan was too blinded with her love to see it..

and like Deja vu, disappearance of someone he knows and was close with started to happen..

Years passed by and cadan was blessed with a twin son.. and after a few more years he was blessed with his little princess Czarina, the apple of his eyes, it's not like he didn't love his three son, hell no he loves all of them but when it's comes to czarina, he became biased, after all she was his Little Princess, it's not like his sons have any problem with that, instead they love their baby sister more than anything else, and whenever there dad took her away from them, they'll sulk for the whole day, wanting nothing but to hold her in there protective arms and protect her from every bad thing.. she was like an blessed angel for the four of them..