perfection or delusion

At the parking lot..

Vyan stepped inside his car which was parked at the corner where rex is already waiting for him in the driver seat..

Vyan : did you took care of all the cameras..

Vyan asked the first thing after taking his respective seat in the back seat..

Rex : yes master..

Vyan hummed in response before leaning back resting his head on the seat, making himself more comfortable.

Vyan : did you find out, why all the cameras stopped working suddenly..

The hidden cameras rex install in Isabella's apartment stopped working 1 week ago, so he told rex to remove it.. which indeed he did..

Vyan didn't need those camera anymore as he himself is going to stay by her side whether she allow him or not..

Rex glanced at him through the rare view mirror before replying with a small nod.

Rex : as i was assuming, it cause due to short circuit in the motherboard as well as unstable network..

Vyan again hummed with a slight nod.. rex kept glancing back at him through the rare view mirror waiting for his next order.. as they sat in silence for more than 30 mins..

Vyan :  follow her...

Vyan's brows twitch upwards eyes following something, with a playful smirk playing over his lips..

Rex : huh..

Rex asked confusedly and when he followed vyan's gaze he saw Isabella's car moving out of the parking lot..

Rex : oh...

He nodded in understanding before stepping on the engine bringing the car back to Life..

Time skip...
At night 8 pm

She opened the door only to find someone standing there with a take out, she is unable to see his face as the take out is blocking it..

Isabella : who's that..

She asked confusedly and soon enough a very familiar face with an adorning boxy smile lingering on him came to her view,

Vyan crooked out his head from the right side with his best boxy smile..

Vyan : time for eat and rise doll..

Isabella really wanted to Chuckled at his childish behaviour, but she shook that thought out of her head, reminding Herself about the argument she had with him a few days ago, as she look at him with an unknown expression..

Isabella : and why do I have to do that,

Vyan smile brightly in response but isabella can see a glint of mischievous in those innocent smile..

Vyan : you'll exactly to  that coz...

In an instant he sat on the floor crossing his legs like he was protesting against the government, as he placed the takeout on his lap,

And Isabella swears he is not looking any less then a kid protesting for going to an amusement park..

Vyan : iam not going anywhere until  i had my dinner with you..